by SixofNine 34 Replies latest jw friends

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I really like this one

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I don't like them to be honest. I concur was Ian.

Orangefatcat

=^.^=

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    I still look out for the red dawg one, as you had it so long it and it was so recognisable. Those god-pics are gonna haunt you for the rest of your life (I intend to make sure of it)!!! LOL

Edited to see if they're saved

Now your coming around to my way of thinking! Yeah Baby! I really dig on you lil Toe!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Definitely handyman for me.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Six,

I prefer the one not shown. You know, the one that showed you in your office chair looking smugly triumphant with your chair harnessed by ropes to six naked Republicans who are on all fours pulling you around the studio, while you use their rear ends as UN flag holders.

HS

• restrangled
    restrangled

I just want an avatar, HOW DO I GET ONE?!!!!

r.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

restrangled

Click on your user name in the upper left hand corner. From there, click on the "edit" option, just to the left of "send message". This will take you to your profile.

From here you can edit anything you want from your profile, which is shown when you post, i.e. gender, date of birth and so on.

Toward the bottom of the screen, there are two avatar options: upload from your computer or enter the full URL from the Internet. If the image/picture you want to use is on your hard drive, select "upload from my computer". If the image/picture is already on the Internet, perhaps on another site or an avatar from another board, enter the exact URL .

Then go to the bottom of the screen and hit "Update".

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

That's a dog?

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

SixyDawg. I always had to stare at that one... it's mesmerizing.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Hiya jbeanz,

SixyDawg. I always had to stare at that one... it's mesmerizing.

They say my eyes are like pools of light.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit