The Next Top Apostate!

by Swan 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Swan
    Swan

Mouthy is one of the coolest people on this board. She has also been out of the JWs far longer than most of us.

But with Mouthy leaving, who will be our next top apostate?

Duties: Keep the seat warm until Mouthy comes back. Get lots of love and admiration from all of us relative newbies. Be a mother/father figure to all of us who need one.

Who has been out of the JWs the longest? I've only been out 12 years. I'm sure someone can top that. Who will be our next top apostate?

Tammy

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Since 1981 for me.

• Swan
    Swan

25 Years!

Do I hear 30?

Tammy

• formyboys
    formyboys

Stealth can't be top unless he changes his avatar. LOL

Seriously, though, it is a very disturbing image.

• Honesty
    Honesty

There's no doubt who the top apostate is after you pitch in yer quarter and listen to the program:

http://www.angelfire.com/trek/littletoe/ExitTalk.zip

Little Toe

• Swan
    Swan

Yes, some grandfatherly avatar would be more appropriate. Robert Young maybe? George Burns?

Tammy

• Swan
    Swan

There is definately something reassuring about a Scottish kilt.

When I was in San Francisco last year there was a shop near my hotel with traditional Scottish garb. Kilt's, sporans, etc. There is something classic and old world about them.

Tammy

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

The title of this thread made me think of "American Idol" and we do have a Simon of our own.

• Kristofer
    Kristofer

what happened to stillajwelder..or stillaexjwelder..or something like that...???????? I loved those posts.

• Swan
    Swan

Alas, Simon is just a young pup in the apostate world. Who has been out the longest?

Stealth has been out 25 years. 1981. That puts him in a tie-breaker with Ray Franz.

I bet there are some who have been out even longer. There should be a disgruntled 1975er or two here.

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit