Hello All!

by Peter 24 Replies latest jw friends

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Red,

Carmel.....MEN!!! Of COURSE Waiting knows about the mountain. She simply chose to ignore it.

What friggin' mountain are y'all talking about? I never ignore a chance to slap Carmel around, btw. It's just so hard to understand him, got that scarf tied around his bald head too tight.

Does this, by chance, have anything to do with your mounting block as opposed to Carmel's mntzion name?

Y'all got your minds in the gutter more than me....

waiting

Edited by - waiting on 30 October 2000 18:5:15

• Simon
    Simon

Official announcement: I have given up trying to understand women!
    What the heck are you lot on about? What are you on?
    (don't worry, I've already dug a trench and piled up the sandbags...)

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Simon,

Y'all got donuts over there? I've lost the gist of what the heck Red & Carmel are jawin' about. They're up to no good......mark my words (if you can understand them.)

There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened. Douglas Adams

Perhaps I missed the Big Bang?

waiting

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Waiting, is your husband being good to you? I mean, you keep talking about my mounting block, and the Big Bang......should we send him some hints about romantic evenings or something?

Now don't tell me you never heard of Mt. Carmel. Sugar? What sugar? The donuts have to be chocolate frosted....didn't everyone tell you that?

Why are you confused? I'm not confused. I'm never confused. Am I?

• waiting
    waiting

Well, I'll be......

Now don't tell me you never heard of Mt. Carmel.

Thanks for clearing that up, Red! I missed that connection - in fact, I don't think I'm that familiar with it in the first place.

Yes, my husband is kind to me - about as often as your husband's kindness.

And, btw, I'm not the only one fascinated with the mental picture of your mounting block. Simon's wife seems quite interested in it for some "unknown" reason.

Why aren't you asking Simon these type questions, eh?

discriminated against waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit