Would I really want to be in the "new world" anyway...

by hartstrings 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I would rather have my penis nailed to a burning fence post.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Are you SURE you don't want to play with pandas for all eternity? Come on now...surely you don't want to miss out on the baby tigers and koalas. Not to mention the fun work of cleaning up God's worldwide mess!

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

whoa, that's a way cool poem hartstrings. saving that one.

on a side note: i wonder why ANY person in a religion systemic to abraham would want their "promised land", "heaven" or "paradise"? why would ANYONE, including JW's want to live forever with a "God" who says: "love me or i will kill you."? the message is clear in xianity, islam and judaism: "it's my way, or hell or eternal death awaits you." there is no side option for good folk who ALSO have no desire to worship or give due to this "God". (and i mean really?! why should we have to? an engineer would not deserve my respect just beceause he created me. so why should i be obliged to love and respect this creator of mine?) and in response, instead of being this great omniscient benevolent lord of love, he says, 'suit yourself, you will die and whatever, while the peolpe who love me will live.' that takes one twisted dude when you consider that he is supposed to be the creator of these people.

so i say no to the WTS paradise. but also to these other heavens and paradises and promised lands. their gods spoil all the fun.

ts

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

See my previous post. hehe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit