Pony Tail = Preemptive Strike on the Dubs

by Siddhashunyata 14 Replies latest jw friends

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

You really let an independent spirit 'grow' on you!!
    Ha, don't you get it? I used a pun!

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Yeah it was really hard for me when I had long hair, it was literally every meeting the elders and others trying to convince me to cut it. Everyone knew I would grow my hair once I left so it doesn't shock them and they still talk to me...maybe it's time for the tattoo sleeve I've been talking about for so long LOL.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Tuesday A few years after my 18th birthday I got a tattoo of a Celtic cross on my arm its about 7 inches long so its kind of hard to miss, and I had to follow that up by a trinity Knot on my chest, and an arm band on my other arm. So be warned that tattoos are like chips, you can't have just one! Oh by the way something funny happened about 3 years ago, I was invited to attend a sunday meeting, and yes I did go, more just to see what it was like, since the last meeting I attended, I was 15, anyway I had to wear a short sleeve t-shrit and proudly display my cross at the meeting it was great, I sat in the 3rd row up front, funny no one other than the person that invited me sat near me it was a packed hall and there were plenty of seats next to me. I listened to a bunch of Muggle crap. I still laugh about it.

• wednesday
    wednesday
    like pony tails. Gives me something to grab onto while I'm riding

YeeeeeHAWWWWWW!

well love handles will do the same thing, but i agree the pony tail looks better.

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

I always liked long hair for men/boys. But I was raised as a Witness, and my parents never let me grow long hair (not even in the seventies). Now that I'm out, I'm going to get long hair too! I'll probably just tie it up in the back with a band and not bother to braid it.

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit