Where have all the idiots gone?

by nicolaou 41 Replies latest jw friends

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Some kind of sanity seems to have settled over the place. Where's Shining One, Scholar and all the other little rapscallions?

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

So you get Org tolls in here? Funny thing about that: if word were to get back that they were on an apostate sight, there'd be a JC waiting for them.
    Funny as hell, I say.

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree
    My guess is that they have all returned to their lairs in Bethel or their bethel like living quarters. There to lick their wounds, and try and think of other ways to have their minds captivated.
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou

Anyone here remember Fred Hall? Now there was a weenie worthy of the name. He'd wind you up something chronic but he wasn't nearly as offensive as some of the new idiots.

Come back Fred, all is forgiven!

• blondie
    blondie

I'm still here!

• under_believer
    under_believer

We still have Ianone and his various reincarnations posting regularly about the Masons, and proplog2 with his crazy theories. Everyone else seems to have quieted down for the time being.

• kid-A
    kid-A

I'll take Rex over the right-wing, "survivalist gun-lobby" that has infiltrated the board recently! LOL

• under_believer
    under_believer

Maybe Rex is observing a time of quiet in honor of his avatar and namesake passing on the other day.

• james_woods
    james_woods

We had president George Poopy Bush on here just a few minutes ago, but I think he got quietly disfellowshipped...

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Thanks. I remember a few months ago someone asked a similar question, and we got a troll within the hour.

Be careful what you ask for.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit