Getting rid of WT books, anyone interested?

by unique1 10 Replies latest jw friends

• unique1
    unique1

These are the books I am getting rid of. If any of you are interested in any of them for cross-referencing purposes or whatever, let me know and all you will have to pay is shipping to my paypal account and I will send it to you. PM me if you want any of the following.

Questions Young People Ask, Answers that work - Old school hard back blue book (2)

Organized to Acomplish our ministry - Green Hardback

True Peace and Security, How can you find it - Orange Hard Back

NWT of the Holy Scriptures - black hard back

Greatest Man who ever lived - burgandy hardback

Mandkinds Search for God - red hardback

Life how did it get here by evolution or creation - blue small version hardback

Knowledge that leads to everlasting life - brownish hard back (2)

The bible Gods Word or Mans? - Orange hardback

Revelation It's Grand Climax at Hand - large red hardback (2) I also have the following Year Books in Hardback - 1994, 1993, 1992, 1990, 1989, 1983

Please note that all of these are used. They are not in Great condition but are not falling apart or anything. I need room on my bookshelf and well, I don't use these anymore.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Just being blunt but there's nothing really collectable there. Have you thought of having a bonfire? Shredding them for hamster bedding? Kitty litter?

You get the idea.

• unique1
    unique1

Yeah, I was just going to throw them in the trash, but then I remembered, there are a lot of people on here who want info, so I figured I would offer what I have. If I have no takers, I will simply trash them. I can't have a bon fire, I live in the City Limits. It's illegal.

• I quit!
    I quit!

You could call the Watchtower and tell them you found a bunch of mistakes in them and want your money back. I'm sure they won't give your money back but it would be fun asking.

• Grammy
    Grammy

Not in the least but thanks for the offer... I had all the bound volumes from 1950 through 2000 plus tons of other crappy literature that I put in the trash can, it took several pickup days to get rid of all of it...the day I dumped the bound volumes I watched from my window as it took two trash collectors to lift the can to the hook that raises it to be dumped into the trash truck

• elatwra
    elatwra

I want some of them. I ll pay for postage. Let me look into my notes and see which ones i want. Definitely the "grand climax" one. Thanks

• unique1
    unique1

They are all gone. THANKS!!

• joe_black
    joe_black

The local landfill is always looking for these types of publications.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

after about 16 years I still have one last book, its the JW bible, I got it as a gift and just packed it away, haven't really thought about it till now. I may do what a friend did, well if I had more than just that bible, but she had a bunch of JW books and packed them in a box and attached a letter to the box simply stated "I have found the real truth and don't need these anymore" and placed the box in front of a local kingdumb hall in the middle of the night.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Thanks for the offer, but I have all the fire wood I need for the winter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit