My son retains his super heavy weight title

by rekless 16 Replies latest jw friends

• rekless
    rekless

Clearlake's Walker retains cage fighting title By staff reports LAKEPORT -- When you step into the Gladiator Challenge ring, all the talkin' is over. Just ask T.C. Collins. In his first super-heavyweight title defense, Wes Walker of Clearlake put Collins down early to retain his undisputed title during the "Deep Impact" round of cage fights on Saturday at Konocti Vista Resort in Lakeport. "That guy (Collins) had been talking so much trash online," said Walker's trainer, Larry Cummins of Cummins Martial Arts in Clearlake. "Wes didn't say a word, but he went from teddy bear to grizzly bear in a second once the match started." Walker's first punch of the match left Collins dazed, according to Cummins, and the fight was stopped on a TKO less than a minute into the first round. "He pummeled him pretty good," Cummins said of Walker, who improved to 4-0 in cage fighting. "I don't think Wes got punched once." Walker's pre-fight prep-aration, including workouts with boxing coach Dave Cavagna and wrestling coach Justin Gaddy, helped prepare him for Collins, according to Cummins. "That boy was a force to be reckoned with," Cummins added of Walker, who will likely make his next title defense sometime in October when cage fighting returns to Lakeport.

• Legolas
  • lilybird
    lilybird

Congratulations!!! You must be so proud of your son !!!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Congratulations!!!

• crankytoe
    crankytoe

AWESOME!!

• heathen
    heathen

what is that , like the UFC ? I like watching that . Those guys beat the hell out of each other.

• rekless
    rekless

gladiator challenge is mix martial arts tied in with wrestling and kick boxing

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

Congratulations Rekless!!

You must be a proud papa.

cab

• Grog
    Grog

Awesome reckless! I didn't know you lived so close to me.. I had a friend who fought in that show but I didn't get to see it. His name was charlie ashurst if I remember right. I'm in Ukiah and a huge fan of MMA tell your son congrats.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    "He pummeled him pretty good,"

wow u must be so proud

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit