Analysis of a Time Consuming System: Shocking Numbers about JWs

by drew sagan 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Dune
    Dune

This is a great thread. I calculated 360 hours for myself last night during the meeting. But thats just cause i barely go out in the "ministry" and i havent prepared in about 4 years, lol.

• Borgia
    Borgia

Drew, yep. I concur. The fact of the matter is, No JD is looking to shore. All they are looking at is a point into the far distance, right under the horizon, there, at 270 degrees, you ´ll find the promised land.....

The thing is, "The Protocol" is used to not have much time on your hands to thoroughly meditate on issues. So, superficially, one knows the drill, the scripture, the reasoning. But,really putting things into perspective, into question, no time for that. If you would like to meet people with some inquisitive minds, it is called dangerous, rebellious, apostate and independent thinking.

OMG, how far have i already swam from the safe and sheltering boat called "The Enterprise".........and took it for what it really is: an enterprise.

Cheers

Borgia

• Balsam
    Balsam

Gosh just think if we'd spent that time going to college and actually learning something? Or say worked a second job, or built up our business, or took our kids to play in the park more, or , or, or, or the list goes on. I spent 30 years do that and I think with all the getting dressed and driving counts too. So at least double that in including getting ready and traveling.

Balsam

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit