BIZARRE DC PROMOTION PROPAGANDA

by DannyHaszard 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Jehovah's Witnesses Millerite/Adventist sect spin-off American Civil war army captain William Miller is ground zero for Jehovah's Witnesses.

There is nothing that made me gasp in horror of all WT/JW falsehoods more then this finding that it all came from the Millerite movement.Yes,the "great disappointment" of Oct 22 1844 has never died out... it lives on in the Seventh day Adventist (who admit it) and the Jehovah's Witnesses who deny it.

Must see video clip: http://www.dannyhaszard.com/cultvideos.htm please go to this link and scroll down for the History Channel clip

The Millerites: Armageddon (History Channel) 4 min clip
    This is the highly credible HISTORY CHANNEL (Roger Mudd) not the "apostates" exposing Jehovah's Witnesses as a spin-off of the William Miller movement of 1844 Ergo,no 1914 then there can be no 1918 inspection..... The central CORE doctrine of the Watchtower,yes the reason the Watchtower came into existence was to declare Jesus second coming in 1914.When the prophecy (derived from William Miller of 1842) failed they said that he came "invisibly".

Ergo,no 1914 then there can be no 1918 inspection and sealing of the 'anointed' so the entire wts doctrinal superstructure comes crashing down like a house of cards __________________
    Tell the truth and don't be afraid-Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

"No wonder Jehovah gives us extra time to continue preaching because people don't know," she said.

If after more than 100 years of "preaching" people still "don't know" then perhaps their methods are not as effective as they like to think. They are deluding themselves when they claim they have been preaching in "all the inhabited earth". They haven't been on my street in years, but they're always in the local donut shops.

If they really gave a shit about mankind surviving armageddon they might consider using the media to preach instead of knocking on doors when they know damn well no one is home. But using the media would cost money, and we all know the watchtower cult is about making money, not spending it.

W

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

Interesting research Danny

Hasn't Mr Shamlin ever heard of unbiased reporting? That article was just downright propoganda. Burn his press card

The article by James Dee was very good. Highlights what a selfish and myopic worldview doomsday cults have. The abhota.info site was interesting too, it clearly shows that JW's are just one in a crowd of chicken littles and not special in any way.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Thanks for that Danny, very informative. I also found the abhota site very entertaining.

• Rooster
    Rooster
    In her 60 years as a Witness, Diane Warren, 83, of Camden, can't recall any convention focusing so much on the end of the world. "It's kind of scary because this might be the last assembly. It kept you on the edge of your seat, really made you pay attention," Warren said.

This because Jehovah's witnesses put their faith & hope in a manmade organization.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Ahhh. a post where we see both Danny & "Linda (fullofdoubtnow)" on the same thread !!!

Is this one of the threads where people were "applauding" Danny? Or were they merely reacting to the JW strangeness that he highlighted? (This is not empathy for Danny's recent behavior, just a question about our reactions to him.)

• eclipse
    eclipse

What about the conventions of the 60's/70's? I thought they focused large on ''staying alive till '75''

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Thanks for posting this Danny. This is why you are needed here at JWD, to keep us all up to date on these fluff stories the society sends out. We all know the truth about being a jdub and it is important to get the message out there. You do a good service doing this. Peace, Lilly

• eclipse
    eclipse

It's a post from July...someone just ressurected it.

I don't think Danny will be posting much of anything here except anger and bitterness towards people here.

I don't think he's emotionally capable of anything but that.

but that is just my observation of his past and current behavior.

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

I feel so exhausted.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit