A question about the ladies

by cyberdyne systems 101 16 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly

Speaking from my vast experience of two whole relationships (lol)

When told repeatedly that your partner would be "lost" and "can't see themselves living" without you, I tended to get very careful about what I said and did until I thought that they would be okay mentally and emotionally without me.

Is there ever an easy way to say that you've moved and no longer need taht person in your life romantically?

Dams

• crankytoe
    crankytoe

I quit trying to figure women out a long time ago. If she seems upset, but refuses to even acknowledge that she's upset, so be it, I assume she's not upset.

My experience is that most women (or the few I've known) kinda like a little drama and need something to complain about to her friends and coworkers. They'd rather let the problem stew for a day or two before trying to resolve it right away.

Usually it's about something stupid anyways! HAHAHA! (wish I had that smilie that pokes it's tongue out,)

• LDH
    LDH
    My experience is that most women (or the few I've known) kinda like a little drama and need something to complain about to her friends and coworkers.

pre-teens don't count.

Lisa

• Robdar
    Robdar

Lisa: pre-teens don't count.

Robyn:

• In Between
    In Between

I've always been the 'better' communicator in my past relationships. I don't have any problem expressing the way I feel, but I usually tried to do it in a loving, caring way that take's the other person's feelings into consideration ... I've usually ended up with ladies that held their thoughts inside until they boiled over into an emotional rant ... Perhaps, one day, I'll find someone that is equally open ... no communication means no 'real'ationship :)

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    no communication means no 'real'ationship :)

Amen!

I cannot give reasons people don't talk. Perhaps It is because I am a talker. I swear I kick myself over and over for talking....damn

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Anyway back to my question, a number of times I have noticed that some women seem to go quiet on you rather than tell you what they feel. Almost like pushing you away because they can't speak about whatever it is. Example: your in a relationship and they change their minds about it, but instead of talking to you and saying something like 'i've decided i'm not ready for a relationship' or 'I dont think we are working out because of such and such' , they go AWOL and then get all defensive about it, as though your asking for an explaination is bang out of order. Now is this typical or just a trend i've personaly noticed?

Because you're just told them in so many words that they are not the one and you're just not that into them. Could be they were more invested than you. It's the same thing as a woman telling a man who she's been seeing "let be friends" guys know it's the kiss of death.

Josie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit