Ignore Russia and Die in Your Sleep

by proplog2 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Rabbit
    Rabbit
    Prolog: You may now go back to your regularly scheduled fluff.

Ever hear of "mutually assured destruction" ?

Do you really believe the Russians are so stupid...to think the Americans are so stupid...to not investigate and figure out "who done it ?"

Do you really believe that kind of world ending secret could be kept a secret ?

*sheesh* I am glad our leaders haven't the paranoia you are showing.

You may now go back to your regularly scheduled paranoia.

Now...wasn't that every bit as nice and non-insulting as your comments ?

Try some honey...Rabbit

• proplog2
    proplog2

New Worldly Translation:

I suppose living there makes you an expert. I am of Slavic descent and understand the Russian temperament. I also understand enough about temperament to avoid stereotyping.

You have given absolutely no reasons why the scenario I have suggested is as you say "ridiculous". Instead you start off on your travelouge. blah blah blah the russian psyche blah blah self destrutive streak blah blah like their leaders to be tough blah blah feeling sorry for themselves blah blah blah rising up blah blah corruption etc.

And all of this gives you optimism?

Do research on the Ryazan bombing in southern Russia. Start with Wikpedia. Read it all. And report back here whether you think Putin could explode a nuclear bomb in New York City and then blame it on the terrorists. If you are like most Americans you won't do the research. And I'm not talking a lot of hard research.

• proplog2
    proplog2

Ordade:

I am sure you won't see this post. Because you just put in your 2 cents worth.

You proved nothing. All you accomplished is raise your posts from 3111 to 3112

The trouble with conspiracies in Russia is that they are usually NOT theories.

• Odrade
    Odrade

I know a guy who talks like this all the time. Problem is, he usually talks the most when he hasn't taken his haldol.

• proplog2
    proplog2

Rabbit:

This is not the same as MAD. This is a unique situation. Russia has terrorism for a cover.

There are scientists who have thought about this scenario and the are trying to convince the US to develop the technologies to determine the isotope signature of various types of nuclear material. In theory it might be possible to do this. They are working on it. But the last I heard they have not come up with a fool proof method.

So what if it proves to be a Russian bomb. Can't terrorists get their hands on a bomb. Russia pays soldiers $50 per month to guard dangerous weapons.

The scenario that I foresee is that after a period of 2-3 (3.5 years?) it will be clear that the only ones who benefited from the attack would be the Russians.

That gives JW's a chance to flee the USA. Russia suspects the USA is blaming them and decides to act pre-emptively by launching a first strike against USA. In a nuclear war the first strike is the most important.

• Odrade
    Odrade

:::That gives JW's a chance to flee the USA.
    *blinkblink* All 1 million of them? with their kids and stuff? Where are they gonna go? Madagascar? Or are the russians going to put a turtle bomb there too and get 'em anyways unless Armageddon comes and saves them?

• proplog2
    proplog2

Ordrade:

The trouble with personal attacks is that it doesn't change the validity of what is being asserted.

I may be crazy. I may not be crazy. That is irrelevant.

I am making an inductive prediction. This is no different than people do at their think tanks all the time.

And I am sure I am not unique in my prediction.

If you want to carry on a discussion where you put forward ideas that show that my prediction is impossible or improbable - fine.

But you either can't or really don't care to.

But dismissing my ideas by calling ME crazy is not a rebuttal at all.

• proplog2
    proplog2

jstalin:

Your comment in this "Google" age is almost unforgiveable. Do a little googling on the words Wiemar & Russia. Start reading. Report back to me.

Most of the contributors to this thread show terrible research skills. That's all I am basically encouraging.

Here is one of many . Telegraph | Opinion | Look back at Weimar and start to worry about Russia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit