UFO's If they Are Life From Other Planets Most Likely Benign

by frankiespeakin 15 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

Well, think about it this way. Even as studied as our own planet is, every now and then you will here about a new species being found. So if we can study one planet and not find something as simple as a bird or insect. Then couldn't it be possible, that we may simply have gone without notice at this point? At least we are broadcasting radio signals, so that someone out there can see us.

Actually, I think that any intelligent race, would release the benefit of leaving us alone and studying us. Yet you never know, maybe they have controlled us throughout history.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Free,

I can just picture a planet where they offer planetary travel to our planet and what the advertisement would say:

This speices is quite advanced technologically and seems to be in its become friendlier or perish phase, so we don't know how long they will survive, booking must be done 50 years in advance,,don't let this one perish before visiting, and our noninterference policy is strictly inforce due to the selfish nature of the species for the good of all life in our Galaxy. Book NOW!
  • sf
    sf

History channel tonight, had a new UFO/USO program. USO's from under the sea. Not outerspace.

I'm sure it will re-air if you missed it.

Right now I'm watching the Lost World of THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR. {new stuff}

sKally

• barry
    barry

If there are intellegent beings out there they are maintaining radio silence because our scientists have been listening for about 50 years and no result

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

May well be because to have communication is the first step to sharing ideas. They may not want to be responcible for some future catastrophy envovling some communication by them. I'm sure that if they way more advanced then they have much better forms of communication including mental teleapathy.

• frankiespeakin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit