UFO's If they Are Life From Other Planets Most Likely Benign

by frankiespeakin 15 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I think that if creatures on other planets evolve enought to design space ships, that can move out of thier solar system for the most part are benign. It don't take to long to see that as we evolve with selfish traits, like us humans we can destroy all life on this planet, because we arn't that concerned about other animals or plants. And so it seems to me that if a species on any planet were to evolve and get to the point of being able to travel to other solar system and not in the process destroy themselves and the ecosystem which they live that there is a very good chance that they are benign.

• heathen
    heathen

I think you spend too much time thinking of unimportant things .LOL

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Frankie, check out Steven Greer's Google video's and books.

Do you still have your msn.com email address? I don't get no replies from there.

j

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

I can't really follow your reasoning. Maybe there are aliens that are conquering some other galaxy and kill everything they find, who knows?

DB

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    I think you spend too much time thinking of unimportant things .LOL

We're all guilty of that!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

JT,

You got a pm. Dan,

My logic was that any life form to evolve enought to master space travel would most likely be benign or else as they increase in technology they would wipe themselves out like we are about to do.

• parakeet
    parakeet

....... If they come out of their spaceships wearing suits and selling Watchtowers, definitely hostile.

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

I'm not sure if this is correct. Consider the humans who colonized other continents, using their advanced seafaring skills: Aboriginies reached Australia 40,000 years ago, and almost immediately most of the larger animals became extinct. Cro-Magnons reached North America 12,000-15,000 years ago, and almost immediately most of the large animals became extinct. Vikings reached North America 1000 years ago, and immediately had fights with those already living there, some Vikings dying in "Vinland". Vikings didn't get along with native Greenlanders either, and were eventually wiped out. Other Europeans reached North America about 500 years ago, and immediately warred with the inhabitants and enslaved them. The world is just now coming out of this period of "conquer and enslave", even now some religions long for their "God" to conquer the world for them. I sincerely hope that life elsewhere is benign, perhaps something like the culture glimpsed in "Contact".

• Gregor
    Gregor

I see Frankie has chewed through his restraints and got to the 'pooter again.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Gaia,

WIth our long history of cruelty to other animals and causing the extinction of thousands of speices, not to mention cruelty to our own kind, I don't think any intelligent life from other worlds would want to share any of thier technology with us out of fear what we might do with it in our cruelty.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit