Does anyone have a larger picture of the May 22, 1994 Awake?

by jayhawk1 19 Replies latest jw friends

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

This is the one regarding children who died because they didn't get a blood transfusion. I need it for my speech. Also I need any pictures or thoughts on blood transfusions. I'm planning on making the blood issue the biggest part of my speech in college.

• garybuss
    garybuss

dead kids' pictures on May 22, 1994 AWAKE! cover This one? http://www.cftf.com/comments/kidsdied.html This site says it's May 22

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Anyway to get it bigger? Is a picture the size of a full sheet of paper possible? I need it for speech class in college.

Also, does the society still use the book "Reasoning From The Scriptures?" Or has it passed into the abyss known as "old light?"

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I meant May 22, 1994. I tried to change it on the forum, but on active topics it still says July. I'm thinking what month I am in now... clearly working full time and going to school full time is not healthy.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Reasoning is still on the 2005 Watch Tower Corporation CD with a publishing date of 1989.

Can you just edit the picture up to the size you want with a photo editing program like Paint Shop Pro?

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Could do that as a last resort. I'm not good with any of the picture editor programs out there. Put me in front of CATIA and I can make you a simple mechanical drawing, but I am not much of an artist.

Glad to see the Reasoning book is still considered new light. I will be using it in my speech.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Just tried it, but the resolution isn't any good. I want it to still say May 22, 1994 on the Awake header. I will use it if there is nothing else available, but I really want a nice cover shot if it can be had.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

there used to be a larger pic of it on the blood website.. www.ajwrb.org

• TD
    TD
  • fjtoth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit