i think i found a bethel member online

by headmath 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• headmath
    headmath

http://amathenia.blogspot.com/

The guy says he's a jehoovers witness

By his blog you can sure tell that he is. He is sort of brave that he mentioned the cano fiasco.

He is in a transistion phase. Soon he will be one of the good guys

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

In his article about a Questions from Readers, he refers to himself as 'disfellowshipped for "apostasy"'. Sounds like he's out of the org already. Good for him!

Unless I'm wrong. Then bad for him. :-)

I didn't see any way to contact him privately. I guess a comment could be left on his blog though, eh?

Dave

• Grammy
    Grammy

Can anyone confirm this for me??

I honestly wept over a recent Watchtower study article that presented a new teaching that the Cities of Refuge in the Hebrew Scriptures represent the organization and not Jesus' life-saving sacrifice. When they reject or downplay the basis for forgiveness by what basis can they be forgiven?

• lilybird
    lilybird
    I honestly wept over a recent Watchtower study article that presented a new teaching that the Cities of Refuge in the Hebrew Scriptures represent the organization and not Jesus' life-saving sacrifice. When they reject or downplay the basis for forgiveness by what basis can they be forgiven?

Wow.. what an article..He is slowly coming to realize that the society's teachings are not bible based and are getting farther and farther from acknowledging Christ and only wanting the GB and organization to be worshipped.. I think it shows how the society is afraid of more and more people discovering the the Watchtower society is only man-inspired,, not God-inspired.. If this young guy can see it,, how many others must be reading the writing on the wall??

• lilybird
    lilybird

Hi Grammy.. I read that too,, and I wasn't sure what I was reading was correct..if that is what they are preaching now..that is scary...

• minimus
    minimus

Regarding the cities of refuge change, can anyone document the change???? And I don't think the blogger's a Bethelite.

• Grammy
    Grammy

Yes, it is scary...they have all but removed Jesus from the picture my whole 26 years in that org I hated the fact that they always downplayed Jesus' part in the bible and we were taught not to worship him.

• under_believer
    under_believer

He's no Witness.

I have prayed that judgment be held off to give my brothers and sisters time to wake up and repent. I just don't know if there is enough time. I guess I need to hope and pray. I only hope that the organization's apostasy will continue to worsen just so it will become intolerable for Christians to be a part of it.

He's an exJW. He should come here to post, he writes really well.

• Grammy
    Grammy

This is his email address.... [email protected] it's on his profile

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

not a witness:

My love to all the Saints scattered about in the dispersion.

probably an ex, now confused in another religion

DB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit