NO BENEFITS TO BLOOD TRANSFUSION...?

by Gill 61 Replies latest watchtower medical

• dobbie
    dobbie

The benefits to my baby girl were instantaneous!She was born too soon, tried albumin, did'nt work, so we said about EPO which is what the liasion committee members told us to say.However it as it does indeed take 4-6 weeks to work this was not an option as she would have been dead! To my shame i was too scared to speak up and say give her blood, something i have to try and live with the rest of my life. I am so thankful the courts ordered one because i could'nt have lived with myself if she'd died, i have trouble even now. I would say that alot of jws i know don't realise that EPO isn't a quick fix solution if you have an emergency, but i think the wts are misleading and irresponsible. In order to push other alternatives they don't mention all the facts. As it turned out all a small baby needs as a transfusion is a couple of spoonfuls!Also in thinking about this as babies and young ones aren't even baptised why can't they be allowed to have them?I know blood isn't 100 per cent safe, but what is nowadays?In an emergency situation, you either risk blood and have a chance, or die anyway, and if God would really wipe you out for doing that one thing, he's not really a loving God at all.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

This Awake! article on blood reeks of more misrepresentation. Thanks Marvin for your hard work & Scully for your great comments. I love how the article talks about how bad the blood supply can be in foreign countries. It fails to mention the advancements and wide availability of bloodless medicine in these same "backwards" countries. I also love the references to "one doctor" but it does not give the doctor's name.....incredible, unbeleivable, bullcrap.

The August 2006 National Geographic has a chart on "Ways to Go." It shows the lifetime probabilities of a US resident from dying as follows:

Fireworks discharge - 1 in 340,733; Flood - 1 in 144,156; Earthquake - 1 in 117,127; Lightning - 1 in 79,746; Legal execution - 1 in 62,468; Hornet/wasp/bee sting - 1 in 56,789; Hot weather - 1 in 13,729; Alcohol poisoning - 1 in 10,048; Accidental electrocution - 1 in 9,968; Accidental firearm discharge 1 in 5,134; Air/space accident - 1 in 5,051; Bicycling accident - 1 in 4,919; Fire or smoke - 1 in 1,113; Motorcycle accident - 1 in 1,020; Drowning 1 in 1,008; Pedestrian accident - 1 in 626; Firearm assault - 1 in 314; Falling - 1 in 218; Suicide - 1 in 119; Motor vehicle accident - 1 in 84; Stroke - 1 in 24; Cancer - 1 in 7; Heart disease - 1 in 5.

Dying of AIDS/Chagas Disease/Hepatitis/or the other JW scare tactics was NOT on the list. The risk of contracting AIDS from a unit of blood is 1 in 2,135,000; hepatitis c is 1 in 1,935,000; and hepatitis b is 1 in 205,000. See ://www.bloodsafety.org/safesupply.asp.

It's the same, illogical, incredible, misrepresenting, and lying Watchtower Society. Other than they finally mentioned Hemoglobin, thanks to Kerry Louderback-Wood's article and news interviews, the Society is still the same donkey's behind.

Skeeter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit