It hurts

by Joe Grundy 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

Thanks, ladies.

This doesn't happen very often but I will admit that right now this is eating my heart (the one I didn't think I had) out.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Joe, you are her guardian angel. I am sure she feels your presence watching over her this very moment.

My impression is that you are a manly man protective sort of guy. You just want to gather her up and take care of all her worries.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Thats a really fantastic poem (and I find poems hard to access most of the time).

I really hope your lady is safe. I cant pray, but I do believe in some universal power, and I think it takes care of travellers (a sort of St Christopher).

My heart goes out to you both.

• Twitch
    Twitch

JG

I hear ya. Soldier on ;-)

I've never regretted letting someone in. Or letting them out. The pathos leads to growth, more than I ever could've done on my own.

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

I just spoke to Chen Si.

She is safe and well.

I am grateful to all for their thoughts and wishes.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Oh thank god. ahem ... well... thank something. (your non specific deity or spiritual guide of choice)

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

a beautiful expression and so glad you know she is safe now.

Thanks for sharing,

purps

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

I am so glad you got the good news you longed for (((((Joe)))))...I hope for even happier outcomes for you and for her in the futureThank you for sharing your poem, your thoughts, your feelings. Whatever "we" are, you're one of us

~Merry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit