MERRY MAGDALENE's mom not doing well......

by freedomlover 16 Replies latest jw friends

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

Hi everyone.

I got another email from Merry today and she told me I could pass on this info......

Her mom is in the hospital now, preparing to die. They are making her comfortable. Merry says she feels like this time has been a blessing although so sad. I'm going to call her tomorrow to see how she is. I asked her to send me an address in case any one wants to send something to her.

I'll post the address as soon as I get it.

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

My heart goes out to you Merry. I know this must be a trying time for you. Hang in there. You know the board is with you.

The Claw.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Thanks Fredomlover for letting us know. I would like to send her a card so please let us know when we have an address to mail it to.
    (((((Merry)))))

• Es
    Es

Thinking of you Mary in this sad time

you are in my thoughts

es

• serendipity
    serendipity

((( Merry )))

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

Freedomlover,

Thanks for letting us know. Merry's mom has really been on my heart a lot.

Please send Merry my love and tell her I am thinking of her and praying.

Thanks,
    Marjorie

• damselfly
    damselfly

((((((Merry))))))

I had no idea, Thanks to freedomlover for filling us in.

Dams

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

yes Alleymom.

Merry has been checking in now and then and she is really touched by the fact that all of us care about her so much. I'm sure she'll see this thread, so you can post messages to her here.

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

Just a thought....

PM me your email addy if you want an address.

I don't want to post Merry's address just in case she doesn't want it out there in cyberspace......

:-)

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Hugs Merry! Hugs to momma too. I havent lost my parents yet. There is no practice or prep for that. :( I hope she goes without pain.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit