Can you think of any WT books that aren't 192 pages?

by silentWatcher 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

So, the latest book at the convention was 224 pages, and not the typical 192 pages. More manna from heaven :-)

whatever. besides the greatest man book, can you think of any regular issue book (NWT, Proclaimers books, bound volumes, etc not included) that was NOT 192 pages.

thanks,
    silent

• blondie
    blondie

You're a young whippersnapper, eh?

How about the

Babylon the Great book

Then Is Finished the Mystery of God book (and similar books) 380pages plus

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

224 = 7 x 32

You probably know this, but there is a reason the Society's books have a page count that is evenly divisible by 32, and it has nothing to do with numerology.

Books are not printed in the tiny little pages you see in the finished product. Instead they are printed on big sheets of paper that allow for 16 pages on each side of the big sheet, 32 pages in total. After the big page is printed it is folded up a special way so that all of the pages fall in sequence, then the sheet of paper is sewn along the binding edge. This "booklet" is called a signature. the book is then assembled from however many signatures make it up, and then it is trimmed, which finally releases all the individual pages.

• under_believer
    under_believer

Revelation--Its Grand Climax at Hand

Life--How Did it Get Here? By Evolution or Creation?

My Book of Bible Stories

One of the Isaiah's Prophecy books was thicker than the other one

I'm sure there are many more.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

The WTS books were an unusal size due to the type of printers they used to use, with non metric paper. Quite aptly they were the same size as Mills & Boon romance novels.

Possibly the new size corresponds with the new printers they have recently purchased.

• under_believer
    under_believer

The WTS books were an unusal size due to the type of printers they used to use, with non metric paper. Quite aptly they were the same size as Mills & Boon romance novels.

Possibly the new size corresponds with the new printers they have recently purchased.

Through a cruel twist of fate they are now exactly the same size as Mad Magazine.

• DesertRat
    DesertRat

Just old enough here to remember 'From Paradise Lost to Paradise Regained'--definitely 192-PLUS pages filled with graphic images of "what will happen to those who don't obey Jehovah" (as whispered into my ear by my mother during many a meeting...)

DR

• Synergy
    Synergy

Mankinds Search for God, The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived, You Can Live Forever on a Paradise Earth

• rassillon
    rassillon

Thanks NN, I did not know that. In my best Johnny Carson voice.

-r

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

224 / 7 = 32

32 + 1975 = 2007 = =

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit