What do the JW's need most desperately right NOW !!!

by JH 32 Replies latest jw friends

• glitter
    glitter

The truth.

• Kareoke Queen
    Kareoke Queen
    The truth.

Can't top that Glitter.

They need their tightly shut eyes forcing open and their blocked up ears syringing.

I think maybe some of them wouldn't be able to handle the truth though. Such a shame.

KQ

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

The New System!

• happy1975
    happy1975

To get an effing life. Sorry I'm bitter - I got REALLY sick of being judged.

-Happy

• sspo
    sspo

That the GB will admit they received new light, scrap 1914, blood issue, people are better off in 2006 than 1806,Jesus died for all mankind and not just them, read the bible on your own and don't let any be the master of your faith, apostates were right all along, get an education because you cannot raise a family on $7.25 an hour, sell all the buildings they have all over the earth and devide the money to all of JW"S all over the earth.

Just a few thoughts

• Terry
    Terry

What Jehovah's Witnesses need most desperately right now is a Watchtower-approved forum for venting by the Loyal Opposition.

Debate is healthy.

The entrenched power structure is self-protective to the point of demonstrable dishonesty.

A healthy Q & A would add miles to the journey toward Never Never Land.

• spiceant
    spiceant

I think the OP violates rule NR 1:

1. Insulting, threatening or provoking language

Can we please be more sympathetic, one of ouer grand examples we call Jesus Christ of Nazareth would never have wanted his followers to think like this much less have thought thoughts like these that lead us to hate one another. Love your neighbour as yourself and in my opinion show respect.

regards

• Warlock
    Warlock

HOW ABOUT A BIG, FAT, HEARTFELT APOLOGY TO THE R & F.

WARLOCK

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Bombshell court cases--about the child abuse, other WTS lies, and so forth. Information was so tightly controlled, it was disgusting. Any information that was negative about the WTS was immediately labled as "apostate" in my mind, but when I found some information that convicted them from an online encyclopedia, that opened it up for me, really. I couldn't dismiss it as propaganda because it was in the Encyclopedia Britannica!
    Going on about those bombshell cases, they need to be huge. JWs were aware of the big Catholic church child abuse scandals because they were ubiquitous. A big case needs to come out and just plaster the pages and the airwaves. Naturally some will turn away when faced with a contemptable aspect of "the truth"--that the congregational structure makes hiding and retaining child abusers easy. Information is the key, because I can think of plenty in my hall who have the rosiest picture of the WTS. And why not? They "simplified" their lives so much that they have no need for cable TV, internet, or newspapers. Ones like these will never be awoken from their slumber.
    It's always been drilled into the R&F's head that whatever you do, you can't varnish the image of the Society. Oh, that was a bigger sin than blasphemy. The man in the booth needs to be revealed.
    I'm going to do my part and urge people to find out the truth about the destruction of Jerusalem by the Nebuchadnezzar in 587/586 BC. They will either want to find out more, or they will have really brainwashed themselves to the point where numerous sources of 587/586 BC are just "Satan's tampering."

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

a swift kick in ass!

Dismembered

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit