What do the JW's need most desperately right NOW !!!

by JH 32 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

What do you think would encourage the JW's enormously right now?

Another war, a pandemic, a meteor striking the earth, bird flu in the US?

• juni
    juni

I'm sure they're on a high w/the latest North Korea missile launches.

Juni

• jambon1
    jambon1

9/11 really got some going I think, but more and more people just see it as another thing which will blow over. Apathy is the JW`s worst enemy and I get the impression that it is spreading fast - (most pursuing a comfy life).

Good luck to them anyway, they will need it!

• karen96
    karen96

What they desperately need right now is a deprogrammer. I wish the rank and file would wake up and leave the borg and GB.

Karen

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

An indictment from the Supreme Court to produce all documents related to abuse. The federal government to start charging tax. And, open access to their entire organisational process. Then, let the rank and file decide for themselves whether they have the true religion.

steve

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

The ability to think.

W

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

any kind of natural disaster will fire them up for a bit.. but what i'd REALLY like to see is an in depth financial audit to show the rank and file where their charitable donations REALLY go. the world wide work real estate

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

(Re-) public (of Isreal) enema #1?

• Quandry
    Quandry

I think they would be helped if they had even more lawyers. Between the Jesus Cano predator charges, and the class action suits for abuse, etc. I would imagine they are getting stretched pretty thin. Just think of the late night brain storming sessions they must have on how they can keep up the image while getting rid of those pesky abuse victims that don't seem to be giving up.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

A leaderhip with balls

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit