snakes among us!

by dvw 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I think the snake was really there to point out WHERE the serpents in the organization are.

• under_believer
    under_believer

You're saying that there were SNAKES ON A MOTHERF__KING STAGE?!?!

• undercover
    undercover

I have trouble believing a copperhead snake slithered its way inside a coliseum and made it's way across to the stage before being seen.

Copperheads are common in the South, but they are usually found in the woods and and non-developed areas, not in city coliseums. It might have been a garden snake that was accidently brought in with the dirt to hold the plants on the stage. That I could believe quicker than a Copperhead wandering in.

• jgnat
    jgnat

The closest story I have in Christendom, and this really happened because I was there, was at a local retreat here in Canada. The cabins and main lodge were rustic log cabins. A mouse wandered up and down the fireplace during the talk of our main speaker.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    It might have been a garden snake that was accidently brought in with the dirt to hold the plants on the stage. That I could believe quicker than a Copperhead wandering in.

Anf that part about the brotherâ„¢ picking the snake up by the tail and removing it. I'm no expert, but is it advisable to pick up a venomous snake by the tail? Or maybe Jehovah was protecting the brotherâ„¢ by shutting the snake's mouth.

Or maybe the snake was just bored with the program and was sound asleep, unaware that it was being picked up.

W

• undercover
    undercover

Just think...these people went to a Jehovah's Witness convention and snake handling took place.

I thought that was more of a TN, NC, KY mountain thing instead of Columbia, SC.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Birds... er um snakes of a feather.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

"See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you" (Jeremiah 8:17)

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

lol........that is too bizarre! Candid.........you crack me up.......

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

By the end of the summer that little snake will have morphed into a 12 foot python on the JW urban legend line. LOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit