NOW AVAILABLE! Live With Jehovah's Day in Mind - in PDF file format

by drew sagan 18 Replies latest jw friends

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I don't know how long i'll be able to make this available, so get it while you can and start sharing! It's a hefty 37mb so it may take a while to download.
    Download it Here
    It is quite a dissapointment. Seems like JWs are acting more and more out of line, so now we had to call the 12 prophets to pull out there belts and start kicking some butt.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

By the way if anybody else knows of a good place we can host this file let me know.

• VM44
    VM44

Zupload.com can host it for free, and they offer unlimited downloads.

http://www.zupload.com

--VM44

• Scully
    Scully

Thank you, Drew!!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Thank you for making this "spiritual food available at the proper time."

• glitter
    glitter

Cheers!

Mum chatted with a JW bus driver today, he mostly talked about his kids, but mentioned the new release ("our" convention was last weekend) and said it "Turns a lot of stuff on its head"... this is second-hand info, but anything you can think he might have meant that I can be looking out for?
    Edited to say: Well considering so many JWs don't know about the mediator thing and other doctrinal issues it might just be re-stating something he didn't know personally... but curious to know otherwise. :)

• RachelHall
    RachelHall

Same old thing---Warning the R & F, how Jehovah will destroy the wicked, and you better be faithful to our publishing company or he will destory you too. HOW SICK!

• JW_Researcher
    JW_Researcher

Thank you for posting this.

• rassillon
    rassillon

I have met two in the background on page 104. LOL

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

Thank you drew for posting this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest