1914 BREATHTAKING BLASPHEME

by DannyHaszard 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

LINKS FOR WATCHTOWER AND 1914 Jehovah's Witnesses - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These are the current teachings of Jehovah's Witnesses regarding 1914, 1918 and 1919. They no longer consider the dates 1799, 1874 and 1878 to have any ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah's_Witnesses - 102k - Jul 3, 2006

Note: all the 2005 convention press releases still held to Jesus return in 1914 Jehovah's Witnesses Millerite mutation right down to the very ...

Always do a regression analysis just where did 1914 come from? ... Read from this newspaper article: The problem with Millennialism Naples Daily News, (2005)
    editorials.arrivenet.com/religion/article.php/5493.html - 46k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

I have not seen references to 1914 in any 2006 convention press releases,this IS significant. Could the Watchtower be abandoning their core doctrine?

• Anitar
    Anitar

Ok. For 40 years from 1874 to 1914, the witnesses were taught upon pain of disfellowship, that Christ had returned in 1874, there was no "invisible" crap yet. They then were forced to convert others based on the premise that the converts were in a false religion.

Then 1914 came, nothing happened, except WW1, which you could hardly call a prophecy because everyone knew it was coming for a long time. The "new light" came, and instead of an apology to their faithful followers, some of whom died for the belief, the leaders blamed it ON THEM. It was "brothers acting too rashly in anticapition for Jehovah's day."

BULL!!

It's the watchtower, not the rank and file who write the magazines, any JW knows that. And so the dogma that was spewed for 4 decades was slowly discarded. Then along comes the 1980 yearbook baptism question, where you have to swear loyalty to the WTS. If you were going to swear your life away to an organization that robs you of every single free will and human dignity, shouldn't you at least find out their history first, get all the facts to make absolute sure they are the truth?!

So the real question is this. Those witnesses, some sacrificing their families and their lives, who converted to a belief that was eventually discarded as false, DOESN'T THAT MEAN THAT THEY SIMPLY WENT FROM ONE FALSE RELIGION TO ANOTHER?!!

Does this sound that crazy? Somebody please tall me...

Anitar

• Honesty
    Honesty

Although I usually don't respond to newspaper articles an exception was made due to the lies of the JW's who were responsible for the content of the article. If just one 'interested person' or 'Return visit' takes notice and runs from the cultists it is worth it all:

Posted by John653 (Bob Evans) on July 5, 2006 at 1 p.m. (Suggest removal)

"Before a Jehovah's Witness can begin evangelizing, he must take a Bible study course, become baptized into the faith and participate in the ministry school."

That is a lie they want you to believe so you can be indoctrinated into believing that God will destroy you at Armageddon if you don't join their cult:

Yearbook of Jehovah's Witnesses 1998 page 63 The Americas
    At the congregation in El Cruce de Cajamarca, Peru, a special pioneer met Rafael. Arrangements were made to study the Knowledge book with him and his family. Because of the great distance to his home, at the beginning the study was not held each week. At the first study the brother was surprised to learn that Rafael did not believe in the Trinity, hellfire, or the “saints.” To the question, “Where did you learn this?” he replied, “By reading this book,” and he got out the Live Forever book. “However, more is required than just reading it,” he added. “I need someone to help me.” (Compare Acts 8:31.) At the second study, Rafael said that he and his wife were dedicating Sundays to visiting their neighbors and teaching them what they had learned. On the pioneer’s third visit, he found Rafael making shepherding calls using the information in the September 15, 1993, Watchtower, the same one that the pioneer used when making shepherding visits. In a short time, both Rafael and his wife became unbaptized publishers, and this past August both of them got baptized.

This group claims that they serve Christ. But he is the mediator for only 144,000 of them:

Worldwide Security Under the “Prince of Peace”
    Chapter 1 page 10 paragraph 16 The Desire for Peace and Security Worldwide
    Was Moses the mediator between Jehovah God and mankind in general? No, he was the mediator between the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and the nation of their fleshly descendants. Likewise, the Greater Moses, Jesus Christ, is not the Mediator between Jehovah God and all mankind. He is the Mediator between his heavenly Father, Jehovah God, and the nation of spiritual Israel, which is limited to only 144,000 members. This spiritual nation is like a little flock of Jehovah’s sheeplike ones.—Romans 9:6; Revelation 7:4.

Research this group before you check into their exclusive club.

The Jehovah's Witnesses are just like the Eagle's song, "Hotel California" because you can check in but can never check out.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Thanks for your post Honesty

Declaration to news media July 2 2006 "..While Jehovah's Witnesses do not try to pin a date on Jesus' return, the end times prophesies in the Bible are being fulfilled, said Ruben Ramirez, one of the conference organizers

"the end times prophesies in the Bible are being fulfilled" Yes,according to them by the " 39 composite signs since 1914 " Worlds War 1 & 2, pestilence (Spanish influenza),rise of the league of nations/united nations,earthquakes,famine,crime..... Believing Armageddon is imminent, Jehovah's Witnesses go on a mission Jehovah's Witnesses fan out across region; say end is near and ... Jehovah's Witnesses prepare for end
    Peoria Journal Star, IL - Jun 28, 2006
    BLOOMINGTON - Even with more than 6,000 people expected to flow into Bloomington for an annual Jehovah's Witnesses convention that starts Friday, organizers ... Whoa! Aren't they doing the 1914 centered "revelation climax" book again at the book studies?

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

Sometimes you get to the point where enough is enough. To the JW's who come here and call us names: You are all sluts. Okay? You prostitute your rules in being here. You call US names when we tell the truth. (If you don't like the message, shoot the messenger.) You follow a cult that IS the whore of Babylon. I almost got DF'd for not agreeing with 1914 and 607 BCE. If you morons can't see that you do NOT have the truth by now, it not due to lack of proof. You just don't WANT to see. Your ugly hearts hate everything and everyone in the world because they don't agree with you. Yet we don't hate you back individually. We hate the WT, your bad fruitage, and the GB because they know what they're doing. The GB are the Pharisees of old. THEY sin against holy spirit, not us.

Find me one scripture that says it is wrong to tell the truth. Show us ONE instance where Jesus scolded someone for upholding God's word. And don't argue that we don't because we don't agree with the WT. The WT is NOT God's organization. Can you get that through your thick skulls?? Not ONE prophecy the WT ever said or predicted has ever come true. How much more evidence do you need?? You are batting zero out of thousands of rules and teachings. I think Atheists are more in God's favor than the WT, at least they don't make a corporate career out of raping children, lying, DF'ing people who blow the whistle on them, and for upholding their consciences.

JW's don't try to pin a date concerning 1914??? It's the basis of your entire religion. Russell, who by the way, was NOT the first president of the WT, was a crackpot who fell for every snake oil salesman of his day. Measuring tunnels in pyramids and using that to calculate years!! I mean, really!! He was insane. And Rutherford was a psychopath and an alcoholic.

If 1914 doen't matter anymore, then why the urgency?? How can we be in the last days then? What signs say so? You can't pick up a turd by its clean end. The WT needs all the manure they can find in order to continue printing the garbage they do put out.

To Blondie: Can I insert a few more dates? How about after 1918 when Jesus came to inspect, then in 1919 he threw up. Then he tried to take out the trash (wrong teachings) later that year, but ran out of angels to get the work done before 1920, which was another special year.

If JW's were "inspired" (yes, you WT clowns did use that word) to start up in the late 1800's to proclaim 1914, and now it's not true, then you were NOT started up by God as his people. You didn't do anything right, so why would God use YOU?? Dozens of other religions have better track records than you do.

Evil slave beating his brothers? You're no brother of mine, punk. Some can't wait until Jah kills us? He might kill YOU for being a hypocrite and judging others. We're not apostates, you are. Look up the word in the dictionary, if you know how to read. If you want to see "dumb", then look in the mirror. The people who post here are far more educated than any JW I know.

Your stupid flip-flops have killed thousands and shattered lives and families for decades. I don't like senseless violence, but maybe you are getting what you deserve in some countries when they persecute you. You lie about how you'll deal with people, you cheat on taxes, and you lie in courts.

To Anitar: Good points. Like a JW could come up with a new date on his own without being put in front of a firing squad. Then when the date fails, oh it's the brothers. They ran ahead of us. That's not true. But it wouldn't be too hard to do. Any JW with an IQ over 30 is capable of running ahead of the GB, which is always running in circles. Don't they ever get dizzy?

The JW's kiss a new person's a** to get him to attend the hall and get "dunked", then after baptism, when he's cut all his friends and family, they rip him open if he disagrees with one little point. You operate just like the Mafia. At least they don't keep changing the rules.

One last challenge: If any of you JW's want to argue this out man to man (you'll have to send sisters, you have no men), then say so. We'll meet you with the proof and take you out once and for all. An eye for an eye? I lost my family because they are shunning me. Someday, I'm going to take out the people responsible. You like to call names? I'm going to publish names, addresses, phone numbers, everything, on all the elders who wronged me. The WT doesn't have enough money or lawyers to stop what I'm going to help start.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

How do you pick up a turd by it's clean end?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Now that is PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    I almost got DF'd for not agreeing with 1914 and 607 BCE

I was 'purged' for questioning the 1914 generations aspect.I was born in 1957 to hardcore watchtower followers and the 1914 dogma was everywhere & everything our entire family existence was centered and consumed around this demonic lie.

Danny Haszard Bangor Maine jeers you false prophets "Go up anointed baldheads" {2 Kings 2:23}

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

Phew is it getting hotter in here or is it just me?

• avengers
    avengers

Hey Danny I saw that thread on the link on Rado's site. I registered and tried to reply, but somehow it didn't work.
    Anyway I'm putting my reply here. As soon as the site works again I'll post there.

I never knew what hate was until,,,,I saw the inner workings of the Watchtower machine.
    I was baptized at a convention in 1969, 100% sure this being the One and Only True Religion!
    I stepped out in 1999. In these 30 years I have seen my own family split apart and countless others also go down the toilet.. I have seen good men turn into robots taking medication just so they can do their slave-labor for the Watchtower. I have seen how many, now growing older, living in poverty because they never took care of a pension for their old age. "Why should you spend money on insurances, pensions when in your heart you know this sytem will then already have been destroyed by Jehovah?"

The way the Watchtower manipulates the people into doing exactly what they want is beyond immorality and IMO equal to the crime of murder, rape, abuse and many more crimes.

Before I became JW I did not know what hate was.
    I do now! That is the lesson that the WT taught me!

I hate this Watchtower cult with a passion. The sooner this cult is gone the better.

The ones who do not hate the WT, do not understand how the WT functions, are influenced by their opium, or are just as evil.

I'll leave it at this for now. Remember the quote:

"Äll roads lead to Rome"?

Andy.

ps.
    I don't hate the bro's and sisters. Otherwise I'd have to hate my own daughters, which I don't. I do hate the system which keeps them in prison though.

• avengers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit