End of the world—How and When—explained scientifically!

by abiather 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• abiather
    abiather

End of the world—How and When—explained scientifically!

Problem with humans is that they don’t learn from mistakes. Their greed has already spoiled air and water, and brought global warming which would ultimately sink most of the inhabited earth!

Now to make it worse (perhaps worst) they are now determined to use the weather as a weapon to subjugate the globe!

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/feb/17/cia-controlling-climate-geoengineering-climate-change

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/spy-agencies-could-be-funding-geoengineering-research-in-pursuit-of-weaponising-the-weather-scientists-claims-10047544.html

When humans precipitate the end of the world, see How God of the universe is going to RESPOND!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKPwBliYJAE

• Viviane
    Viviane
    That video makes everyone who watches it dumber for having watched it.
  • JeffT
    JeffT
    I got as far as "God's Alchemy Group presents..." and turned it off. I don't want to have to try to figure out how to get my time back.
  • cantleave
    cantleave
    I enjoy my daily giggle from the keyboard of abiather.
  • abiather
    abiather

cantleave

Forget about Abiather. Think of the issue he raises!

The desire for power has created many things in the world. Science has come as a desire for power, and it has created power. But indiscriminate use of power is destroying humanity. So much so that Albert Einstein felt that he had done a crime against humanity. In the last days of his life, somebody asked Einstein, If you were born again, what would you like to become He said: “Never a physicist again, never a scientist. Rather, i would like to become a plumber.”

The very framework of science is to gain dominion over nature. That is the very terminology of science: "conquest of nature." We have to overpower nature and we have to destroy all mysteries of nature, and we have to find all the keys of power. But the very idea takes you away from nature, makes you antagonistic to it and becomes destructive. The ecology of the earth has been destroyed by this powerseeking. In the outside, in the inside both the natural rhythm of life is disturbed.

Remember Frederick of Prussia. A very unusual idea occurred one day to him. He was in the country when he saw sparrows eating some grains of wheat. He started to think and reached the conclusion that these small birds consumed a million pecks of wheat a year in his kingdom. This cannot be allowed. They have to be either conquered or destroyed.
    Since it was difficult to exterminate them, he promised a price for each dead sparrow. All Prussians became hunters and soon there were no more sparrows in the country. What a great victory.
    Frederick was happy. He celebrated the event as a great conquest over nature. But the gloating ceased when in the following year he was told that caterpillars and locusts had eaten the crops because without sparrows the whole rhythm of life was destroyed. Sparrows go on eating caterpillars and locusts. There being no sparrows, the whole crop was destroyed by caterpillars. Then it was necessary to bring in sparrows from abroad. And the king said, I certainly have made a mistake. God k nows what he is doing.

The great scientific minds of this century are coming, slowly, reluctantly, to recognise that a great mistake has been done.
    The very desire to be powerful is against nature. Why do you need to be powerful You must be thinking in terms of destroying somebody. Power is needed to destroy. Power is needed to dominate. Power is needed to conquer. Science tries to penetrate nature to get more power, and there are many systems which penetrate your innermost being but again the goal is to get more power.

The need of the hour is search of God, becoming spiritual. The spiritual person is one who wants to be in such deep harmony that there is no question of conflict. He is seeking love. He is seeking a love affair with the universe. He never asks about power. He asks how to lose separation, how to merge. He asks, How to be in such a total surrender that i dont move in any way against the whole or separate from the whole, so that i can move with the river of life. And wherever the river of life goes, i can go with it.

This will bring in paradise on earth, without the hep of God!

Even now it is not too late. Every journey begins with first step.

• galaxie
    galaxie

Re the sparrows....The kings mistake was not understanding the principles of food chain, had he consulted the farmers their observation may have educated him. That he brought the sparrows back only only reestablished the status quo.

His acknowledgement of god is really two fold on the one hand ..his balance of nature is correct. On the other..I'll just have to put up with the returned sparrows eating the wheat ,caterpillars and locusts! Result... his subjects had little wheat. Silly king relying on god me thinks.

• abiather
    abiather

Galaxie,

I was highlighting a principle (which the King obviously was too late to acknowledge). King represents the scientists of today. Though late, good sense prevailed over king, but will the same happen with our scientists?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

The CIA and controlling the climate. From The Guardian. Nuff said ...

• galaxie
    galaxie

Abiather..." good sense prevailed over the king "..No good sense would have been to deal with the other creatures which ate the crop so that his subjects would benefit from the crop. By returning the sparrows he risks famine for his subjects..outcome?...sparrows survive humans starve! Is that gods nature?

• DJS
    DJS

Excuse me, I don't mean to intrude on yet another one of Abiather's nonsensical OPs. But am I reading this correctly? Did Abiather just refer to himself in third person (illeism)?

"Forget about Abiather. Think of the issue he raises!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit