WERE YOU EMBASSERED BY ANY MAGAZINE ARTICLES?

by badboy 22 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

ON THE DOORS!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

"Youths who put God First"

Slim

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

not at all, but Jim Morrisson did some mighty weird things...

• jambon1
    jambon1

Not so much on the doors but about 6 years ago there was an article about sex. I had to read expressions like 'the manipulation of anothers genetalia' etc, etc.

I was younger at the time and I had a hard time reading all that.

• badboy
    badboy

jim morrison,who that?

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Years ago I was at the door with an Elder and the householder was a teenage boy . The Elder pulls out a magazine w/o looking and turns to young people ask ....".Whats so wrong with MASTuRBATION ? "..........(.I hid behind him laughing my *** off .)The poor kid looked at him stunned........... When we got back to the car he laughed too and said it would teach him to read his magazines first .

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

That is funny, but you know, if a grown man came to my door and started talking about masturbation to my teenage sons I'd make sure he couldn't actually accomplish the deed for a good few weeks.

• blondie
    blondie

When the WTS had articles condemning "false religion" with pictures of various religious men on the cover, I would always hide it behind the Awake when showing the magazines at the door. Sometimes I would just wait until the magazine was studied at the KH and bring those as extras to give to people who "forgot" their magazine or could not find it at home. (could still count them as placed). I would feature an older WT with the Awake.

Blondie

• Glorfindel
    Glorfindel
    The Elder pulls out a magazine w/o looking and turns to young people ask ....".Whats so wrong with MASTuRBATION ? "..........(.I hid behind him laughing my *** off .)The poor kid looked at him stunned........... When we got back to the car he laughed too and said it would teach him to read his magazines first .

Now that is simply hilarious.

• blondie
    blondie

Pretty "bold" elder. The ones I knew drew straws to see who would have to give that talk..............short straw lost and had to give it. He stammered and stuttered through the whole thing and managed never to say "masturbation" once.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit