OMG - Just finished watching "Flight 93' on the History channel !

by AK - Jeff 13 Replies latest jw friends

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

I watched the full documentary on 9/11 on Discovery Channel last year including dramatized version of Flight 93. It was and it is still painful.

• Justice-One
    Justice-One

That movie and the real life facts, made me feel good that there are at least a few real men left in the world. No one knows how they will react in a life and death situation, myself included. I can only hope and pray that I would have as much between my legs as these guys did. Who knows how many lives they saved? These men understood something my Dad told me a long time ago...."the only way you can function in battle is to assume you are going to die." These men KNEW they were dead for SURE one way, so anything they did could only help. If these men have not been awarded our nations highest honor, someone has really dropped the ball.

• Justice-One
    Justice-One

How many saw in real time the second plane hit? I will NEVER forget that. My first thought was a very mad "WHAT THE F%#@!!!" .... we are under attack.

And then the strange days that followed. I remember that the only planes I saw in the sky were a formation of fighters flying a CAP (Combat Air Patrol) over Tampa, and Mc Dill AFB. It was very weird looking up and seeing those birds....knowing the weapons they carried were armed over US soil.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Some of you claiming that you can't watch, that it is too soon. I think you need to see it. We should never forget what happened on that day.

NEVER FORGET.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit