Parents Getting Separated

by GetBusyLiving 17 Replies latest jw friends

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Maybe if your mother gets out of the religion and a destructive marriage, it will allow her to start the healing process. This might be a good thing for her.

• Kudra
    Kudra

GBL that is so terrible- I am sorry that you have to go through this. I hate it when my parents have a hard time with anything, I can't imagine anything on the order of what you must be experiencing.
    I know that the WT can severely mind-control people and that sometimes it's not the dub-victim's fault... but do you think your mom really wnats/needs to be with a man that lets these random men who have this facade of authority dictate the most important relationship in his life?
    Again, sorry for your pain.
    Kudra

• delilah
    delilah

(((((((((((( GBL ))))))))))))) I'm sorry about your situation. The elders need to butt out. It's not their call. They don't need religion to help them sort out their troubles.

• JW83
    JW83

GBL, I'm sorry to hear that, that's terrible - I hope things get better for your family soon

• Satanus
    Satanus

That sucks. Maybe go down to the local hall and ask the elders which of them is sticking their nose where they shouldn't. Threaten legal action or publicity for their breaking up of families. Word will get to the guilty ones.

S

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ hugs }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings GBL

Nice to see your still alive & kicking. I hope you do whatever you can to get in the way of those bastards. Tell your dad enough already.

Dismembered

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Go down to that Kingdom Hall and seriously kick someones arse - hard! Frighten the shit out of them and tell they just made an enemy. Take control mate and take back your parents.

That would be my reaction. Go knock some elder knob.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit