At ground ZERO

by Patriot 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Patriot
    Patriot

Well they have finally done it. They finally took our towers down.
    The towers that I used to visit so much as a kid and adult. My twin towers.

I was mobilized yesterday as part of the NYPD as the city went into it's highest security alert. All personell was activated wether you were off duty or not. There were "freezes" throughout the city mostly 1 block around all official buildings.

Noone could get into a police precint. Noone could leave the city through any of the bridges. (they are now opened for outbound trraffic only-but of course noone is leaving because then they can't get back in). There was hours and hours of endless traffic jams of people who could not get home. The trains and city buses were taken out of service. People including my sister had to walk for miles and miles to get home. My sister walked 11.5 from her job located at NYU downtown Manhattan to the very northern tip of Manhattan where she resides.

But the biggest saddness was ground Zero...there must be anywhere between 15 and 20 stories of debris. News pictures and videos help to capture whats going on, but looking at it live makes you marvel at the amount of steel and glass and bricks that were used to make these towers.

I was out working from 10am until 12 midnight and will return at about 12pm. It's truely incredible.

What gets me pissed is that already JW's are talking about the prophecies are getting fulfilled. Morons.

Mav.

P.S. Oh well Exodus, I guess you are going to be on a long vacation. (he worked at one of the towers)....very lucky you took that late shift 11-7..glad your ok bro.

But they biggest

• Frank Hall
    Frank Hall

: What gets me pissed is that already JW's are talking about the prophecies are getting fulfilled. Morons.

What gets me pissed are these apostates being so cynical an attacking the Society and Witnesses rather
    than false religion.

Sure prophecies are getting fulfilled. The harlot and the wild beast are going at it.

If you have an issue with that tell those who are suffering and who died that. What happened is a fulfillement of prophecy.

What righteous people need to do is to get angry at false religion, not just this Islamic stuff, but this apostate stuff. I am
    fed up and tired am at war with all false religion, starting with you apostates.

• wasasister
    wasasister

Patriot: you and your fellow officers and rescue workers in the City have our admiration and deepest gratitude for the work you are doing.
    You are in out thoughts and prayers.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman
    What gets me pissed are these apostates being so cynical an attacking the Society and Witnesses rather
    than false religion.

Get used to it, Frank, JWs are PART of false religion....and many of them are acting like ghouls since this tragedy....licking their lips and clapping their hands in glee at this tremendous loss of life. "Oh, look.....Armageddon is at hand....more people who aren't "us" are going to die"......"Oh, wow, what an opportunity to sell more literature.....people are going to be so traumatized by this that they'll be emotionally vulnerable and ripe for picking".

It's disgusting.

Patriot, thank you and your departments for all the hard work you are putting in trying to help the victims and restore things to normalcy. It must be horrendous trying to deal with the stark reality of this catastrophe.

• borgfree
    borgfree

Frank Hall,

Quoting from the New World Perversion - John 16:2,3 (2)"Men will expel you from the synagogue. [kingdom hall] In fact, the hour is coming when everyone that kills you will imagine he has rendered a sacred service to God. (3)But they will do these things because they have not come to know either the Father or me"

Until you are willing to open your eyes and mind and investigate the history of your organization, and see it for what it truely is, you are in no position to condemn ANY other religion. Wake up!

Borgfree

"You can fool some of the people all of the time" especially if you are a member of the WT GB
  • nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

despite your hatred for me.....

I thank you for your brave service

• Frank Hall
    Frank Hall

Borgfree:

Don't give me that crap!! I mean it!!!

John 16:2,3 is speaking of Christians being expelled from Jewish synagogues for their beliefs. But as usual, you apostates twist scriptures.

The history of this organization is irrelevant. The future is relevant and the future is assured from scripture and our
    future is assured as we will have life. The future of you apostates is death such as Sodom and Gomorrah and the flood.

But you apostates don't believe in that.

• thewiz
    thewiz

see how biased you are RedhorseWoman. In your hatred you don't give the WTBS any credit whatsoever. You make it seems like they are cold heartless bastards. If a witness helps people coming over the Brooklyn bridge it is for alterior motives? You are really sick.

First, they know that most of those people, more than 99.99% will never become JWs. It crossed my mind that the WTBS would use this as an attempt of bible prophecy, and it is. But your attempt is just plain disgusting.

It is all in your lame attempt to completely villify the WTBS, for anything and everything.

There is much that has sickened everyone around the world about this tragedy and it didn't take this forum long to bring in their petty disagreements with the WTBS.

One thing that really sickened me was seeing those priests apparently giving the last rights, not that their intentions were not good, but did you ever think that that church as a whole hasn't caused countless deaths numbering in the millions throughout the centuries, and now they make an appearance of mercy and love? Tell that to Rhuanda. Tell that to the Jews in WWII. The church had the ability to step in and didn't.

This is a time to consider unity not division. But I am sure the tables will be turned on those individuals who commend anything the WTBS does to provide assitance.

you guys sound like your looking for a scape goat, and yet the WTBS in no way, note even remotely, has anything to do with this tragedy.
    They provide a helping hand and all you can do is criticise.

It won't be the first time for the scape goat treatise, that's what Nazi Germany did to the Jews in WWII

• borgfree
    borgfree

Frank Hall,

You will note that I put kingdom hall in brackets, you should be used to that, the WT does it all the time. Don't you realize yet that being called an apostate by the Wt or a JW is a compliment to most of us apostates. Thanks.

Borgfree

"You can fool some of the people all of the time" especially if you are a member of the WT GB
  • TR
    TR

The ignorance of JW's is truly astounding. A group of sick bastards detroyed some buildings, airplanes, and killed THOUSANDS of people, including themselves. Stick your prophecy and false religion BS straight up your pee-holes.

The WTS is just another bogus religion. A religion, mind you, that preys upon people's willingness to be gullible. To this day, WTS policies can cause heartache, mental breakdown, and yes, death.

So cram your BS religion. We don't need it. My life has become more meaningful and productive since I shed the WTS facade.

TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit