Meeting your online love

by Cabin in the woods 23 Replies latest social relationships

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

Miss Peaches!!! I just barely saw this post ! Sorry about the delay. I most certainly would adore being your online mum!!!! An honor and a priveledge. You have to promise to get along nicely with your 'sister' sass my frass!!

Now back to the thread here. When you live as out in the country as I do this is definately something to look into!!!

cab

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

((Sass)), he was not worth your time. You handled him perfectly.

Glad things worked out better for you. You hubbie is almost as good looking as you!!\

Serendipity... that is a great idea for a topic. Please start that thread.

cab

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

Meeting someone off the net isn't especially dangerous if you just use common sense. All the background checks etc I think is pushing it a bit, and going into someone's privacy. I've met a few people. I double check their sex and age range by speaking on the phone, only meet in public, and make sure I'm able to get home easily enough. Taking a friend with you can put them off, it's you they've got to know they may not be comfortable with someone they don't know at all and can give you the wrong impression of what they're like. I think if things go wrong, it's because people haven't used common sense.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

I was fortunate enough to meet someone from here.

mattlisa.jpg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit