Divorce came through

by cyberdyne systems 101 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Sirona
    Sirona

(((CS101)))

I guess i'm looking at my life and thinking whats the point of it. I feel all alone, I seemed to have pressed a self destruct button and pushed everything I had away from me.

There is always a point. Sometimes we push people away because we know in our heart of hearts that they are not good for us. Then we have to deal with the hole that leaves. When you do, you'll find people will be there for you and those people will be better for you than the ones before. You can move forward and you can do it.

You have two children...and you can be such a massive positive influence on them. Keep going and one day you'll realise that you've healed even more and you don't hurt quite as badly.

Sirona

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hey you are in Surrey?

Why don't you come to Englishman's BBQ on Saturday (8th)? Its a great day and you'll meet lots and lots of exJWs!

Sirona

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

Tell me more sirona!

CS 101

• mouthy
    mouthy

((( Cyber, )))

Go to that e-man gathering WONDERFUL folks there GO!!!!

• Sirona
    Sirona

HIya,

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I'd logged off and was doing stuff.

There is a thread dedicated to the BBQ, I will get you the link. Off the top of my head I don't know the address, but someone can email it to you....or why don't you PM me your phone number and I'll phone you with details.

Sirona

• Sirona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit