Pets

by sandy 21 Replies latest social entertainment

• sandy
    sandy

ok, I don't have smikey face.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Happy Birthday Confused JW...

I saw a Birthday next to your name..hope you had a good day.

And Sandy your dogs have the same look my daughter's do. FEED ME.

How much do they weigh?

I bet they love the water at the beach.

My daughter has two Leonburgers that weigh approx. 150 pounds each.They are huge.

I'm babysitting them right now..my daughter and her family are at the lake for the holidays. The one dog is a rescue dog from a puppy mill and he is a big pussy!!!

He hears the fireworks and tries to get in my lap. He doesn't fit!..

Everything scares him fireworks..hoses...storms..we need the "Dog Whisperer" to come and train him!

I see your dogs like to dig holes..

Thanks for the cute pictures.

Snoozy...

• sandy
    sandy

Hi Snoozy, Thanks for the comments. They love, love, love to dig holes. OMG!!! We have a bigger yard now and they have already expressed how much the appreciate it. It looks like they are trying to build tunnels. I'm not sure how much they way right now. We're worried about Phoebe (Lab) right now because she seems under-weight. I'm actually taking her to the Vet tomorrow. She's eating okay but she seems to be losing weight. She is a big chicken herself. The fireworks are driving her crazy. I feel so bad for her. She is scared of water too. We try to keep them cool when we are home. Chico (Shepherd) loves when we run the hose on him. Phoebe runs for her life. They are completely opposite with one exception, they are both really sweet dogs.

• In Between
    In Between

http://imagevenue.com/

Great free place to host your pics ...

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Sandy..my daughter's sog was losing weight also..he was actually getting weak.

We took him to the vet..(No small deal getting an elephant in a car when he doesn't want to)

They tested his blood and found out he had hookworms. Yuck..we had to give him pills a few times a day with his meals. We also cook hamburger and rice and mix it with their dog food to help put the weight back on.

They developed loose bowels and we switched their dog food to lamb and rice and between that and the pills they are fine..getting ready for their follow up doses for eggs that may have hatched.

They were also itching a lot..had what they call hot spots. It was where the worms enter the body. Yuck again!

These are house dogs mostly only go out if it's nice or to go potty..

Good thing my daughter has a big house!..

I would surely see a vet if the weight loss continues.

Snoozy

• diamondblue1974
  • greendawn
    greendawn

Sorry Sandy I should have explained to you the whole process with photobucket but double edge did it.

They are lovely dogs, I like dogs because you can take them out for long walks in nature and they keep you company whereas cats can't do that, they have a lot more energy.

• Sirona
    Sirona

Sandy,

The paperclip is amongst the icons here ^^^ when you reply on a thread.

Here is my baby..... not sure if I can work things out to keep him yet though...

• Kaylen
    Kaylen

I had to leave my much much loved Cavalier King Charles Spaniels in Australia when I moved to the US but we are getting a new puppy soon.....i can hardly wait. Your pets are beautiful.

Kaylen

www.thomschat.com

• Swan
    Swan

This is my baby Coco.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit