Pets

by sandy 21 Replies latest social entertainment

• sandy
    sandy

I want to upload some pictures here of my dogs. Will someone tell me how to do it?

• Sirona
    Sirona

At the top left of the screen where your profile is, click on "files"

At the bottom of that screen you can choose "upload file" which allows you to browse for the pics.

Upload them. Then reply to this thread and click on the paperclip at the top of the screen to attach the pic.

Sirona

• sandy
    sandy

Thanks Sirona . . . I got the pics uploaded but I don't see a paper clip.

• greendawn
    greendawn

You may have to do it through a photo hosting site such as photobucket, create an account and upload photos there and then from there to here.

• sandy
  • orbison11
    orbison11

oh sandy

your guys are beautiful,,,,what are their names,,boy?girl? ages? antics? lol

orb

• sandy
    sandy

Thanks Orbison! Phoebe is the black lab/chow. She is the sweetest dog I ever met. She's about 3/4 yrs old. The shepherd mix is Chico, we are not sure what he's mixed with. He is very sweet too but a little mischievous.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Here is my dog. His name is Patch. When he comes to work with me he's "Patch the Server Dog" and at home he's "Sheriff Patch" and when he's having beer with me he's "Patches O'Malley"

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Sandy.... here's one of them.

Go to your picture source (photobucket),

highlight and copy the URL;

come back to JWD "reply window" and make sure the curser is in the window,

click on the icon next to the smiley face and paste the URL address where it says picture, press enter.....

• sandy
    sandy

Thanks Double Edge!! Confusedjw, Patch is so cute! I want a small dog.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit