H20 Never Knew what Hit Them

by HAL 20 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

Hal(halitosis?),

The bad smell emitted from your mouth justifies your name. Climb out of your box made out of WT rags and join the thinking class.

Tom

• TR
    TR

Hal,

I apologize for being rude in my last post. I hope you can do the same.

Tom

• waiting
    waiting

Well Darn.......

Sorry I've been absent for a couple of days - look what one misses!!!

(1)They claim to be “free” but are frightened to include an email address in their posts.(2) No surprise that most of the posters are bitter women who have spent their lives wishing for a “y” chromosome.

Wow Hal......

(1) My e-mail is listed, I just don't usually look at it, rather be with all these apostate types, ya know.

(2) I'm not a bitter woman wishing for a "y" chromosome. I just wish that men would keep their "y" chromosome zipped. Then we women with "x" chromosomes might be a tad easier to live with - as equals.

'Course, you're being such a devout jw (talking and reading amongst us apostates), you probably have your "y" chromosome zipped a tad too tight to deal with a woman your equal. She would have to be so darned dumb.........

waiting

Edited by - waiting on 25 October 2000 21:12:22

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Waiting.....you are wonderful....you really are.

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Red!!

Was wondering if you had the flu or just out using your mounting block?

Been missing you. How's the weather up your way? We don't get change of seasons like y'all. I would imagine riding horses in the fall would be the heighth of enjoyment - minus the sore butt, of course.

Good to "see" ya.

waiting

• Zep
    Zep

I get the impression that someone who use to post on this board never really went away. He just changed names and moved country maybe!?

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Zep,

We had a poster, for a while, who was very angry. But he was smart.

Hal's hiding all his mental capabilities quite well. Doesn't seem to be the same personality.

Would be more interesting if Hal would actually talk with us - instead of the dribble he posts.

Hal doesn't seem to be very angry, just stupid. Doesn't say much for devout Jehovah's Witnesses, does it?

waiting

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Well, waiting, I've been using the mounting block a LOT It's been fun.

We took the horses out to a park nearby over the weekend. They have bridle trails that go along a cliff overlooking Narragansett Bay. It was wonderful....beautiful leaves, bright sunshine, sailboats on the Bay. Doesn't get any better than that!

• TR
    TR

Red,

May I ride along on my motorcycle with you? I promise not to spray rocks and gravel on you.

Tom

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Sure, TR. And I promise that my horse won't deposit his opinion of motorbikes on the seat of yours.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit