H20 Never Knew what Hit Them

by HAL 20 Replies latest jw friends

• HAL
    HAL

To All:
    First off, we want to thank everyone who emailed us in response to our last post. Yes, your concerns are being addressed, and what went on at the annual meeting was only the first step.
    H2O and many similar sites were thrown in disarray as they were forced to admit that they were blindsided by the reorganization announcement.
    So much for their claims of “higher ups” in the reform movement, funneling them inside information. The truth is that “reform” consists of isolated embittered individuals with an ax to grind. Because they never learned to take responsibility for their own actions, it becomes much easier to blame an outside entity for their problems.
    We can assure you that the pet peeves of “reformers” will never be addressed in the way they desire:
    Disfellowshipping- They would have you believe that meeting attendance and overall morale would improve if only we could freely associate with baptized child molesters, adulterers, liars, and cheats. Just like going to church.
    Blood- There’s a reason bloodless surgery centers have long waiting lists of non-witness patients. Blood is going the way of the leech amongst enlightened physicians. The only blood-related lawsuits are the ones from individuals and their families who contracted hepatitis and other diseases from tainted blood.
    Field Ministry- The Born Again’s have never been able to roust their flock into any sort of active ministry and it galls them to no end. Ditto for the rest of Christendom. Look on any of the opposition pages and there is never any mention of any sort of outreach ministry. The half dozen or so posters left on this board never refer to going to their neighbors with a Bible in their hand to offer some sort of spiritual solace. It’s obvious that any belief they may still cling to is not strong enough to translate into any action.
    Jesus preached a kingdom message and commanded his followers to do the same. Odd that those who reject the Watchtower’s version of that message cannot bring themselves to reach out to others with their own personal interpretation.
    They claim to be “free” but are frightened to include an email address in their posts. No surprise that most of the posters are bitter women who have spent their lives wishing for a “y” chromosome.
    Just a couple of personal notes to some who are being monitored:
    Dub- remember, it doesn’t have to be with a female to be fornication.
    Seven- sorry about your health situation. But you were never one of us, so it’s no surprise that the “freedom” of your chosen way of life has now enslaved you in a way the WTS never could have.

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Hello, Hal, nice to hear from you. I'm glad to see that this free association with "with baptized child molesters, adulterers, liars, and cheats" doesn't seem to bother you at all inasmuch as you choose to post here right alongside them.
    Ain't freedom great?

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• Martini
    Martini

Hello HAL,

I'm sorry to percieve from your post that your reasoning is again traped in a closed loop. You have come full circle once more!As you try to rationalize all things old why must you let your mind come back to square one? There can be no personal fulfillment and happiness staying in the WT rat ring, deep down you know that. It's OVER the fraud we have discovered about watchtowerland is REAL. So let's move on and do the things that make life worth living and sharing.

Peace2U,
    Martini

• Grunt
    Grunt

Hey Hal,
    Good to see you here. It always warms my heart to see someone who is openminded enough to look at both sides. Glad to hear you visit H20 also, great place, and I think most apostates would be glad to see you reading things closely for a change and holding people to their claims as in the individual H20 claims to "insider" info. Now, I want you to start transferring the skills you have learned into the rest of your life. It is also possible for Organizations to make false claims. Use your new skills and see if you can find any there, (if you can't, check back and I will give you some hints and clues) ok? Well, stick around, or lurk around, whichever you prefer, and continue to pay close attention, I wouldn't want those apostates to slip anything by you!

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

HAL, sweetie.....if you want to see proselytising, check out the International Church of Christ. They're fairly new, and they look to be the JW's of the new millenium. Very bright, VERY active in their ministry.....Bible studies....the whole deal. They even believe in reporting sins to the elders.....and they disfellowship, too!! One more bright, happy cult on the way up. Yessiree!!

BTW....THEIR Bible studies are solely from the Bible. Guess they haven't quite gotten enough funds in the old coffer to start their own mega-publishing business yet.....give them a decade or two....they'll catch up.

Yep, and even though they are only about 20 years old, they already have support sites set up and recovery groups to help people who have been chewed up and spit back out.

• AhHah
    AhHah

Hal,

First off, we want to thank everyone who emailed us in response to our last post. Yes, your concerns are being addressed, and what went on at the annual meeting was only the first step.

I am new here. I don't know what post you are referencing. Who are you? Many here seem to already know who you are.

Are you actually defending the JW positions on the ever-changing and contradictory rules on blood components and their cult controls such as disfellowshipping (which includes "apostates")????

Someone help me out here. Who is this guy??

• Simon
    Simon

Just some idiot who re-appears every time they manage to sign up for a free email account and find an anonymous proxy server to post from.
    So who's afraid to be identified eh HAL ??

• AhHah
    AhHah

Simon,

What was the post/emails he refers to? What other profile names has HAL posted under here?

The profile name HAL seems very appropriate for the last post. The main spaceship computer of '2001 - A Space Odyssey', dramatizes the tragic results when an inflexible program must be followed and enforced. Surely, the irony must be intentional.

???

• Simon
    Simon

I believe HAL is also posting as:
    sevenoften
    sysadmin
    sysadmin_jw
    He/she(it?) tries to make out that they are the system administrator but I can assure you they are not.
    They have the same small-minded attitude that my brother in law has...not worth bothering with really.

• AhHah
    AhHah

Ah ... one of the little people. More static noise. Irritating, but if you just wait a while it goes away. They can't even stand the sound of their own noise for long.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit