"Hell-fire/lake of fire" teachers, Is Jehovah going to "burn"unsaved babies

by booker-t 21 Replies latest jw friends

He said that alot of christians try to be "politically correct" and wiggle out of this question for fear of "turning" people away.

I think your uncle is quite mistaken in this statement. First, most christians do not profess belief in such a doctrine. Therefore, they are not "wiggling out" of consideration of it, in order to be "politically correct". Secondly, most christians would be repulsed by such a teaching. Your not the only one who wouldn't want to worship a god that would do such a thing. The sad part is, there are some people who would and do.

• shar212
    shar212

Although, people does alot of speculation, It is not for us to place judgement on others. Do we as servants of christ, while in the flesh in our own imperfection have the authority and superior knowledge to say who will go to heaven or be destroyed/hell. GOD has ordained those whom will lead and or participate in his judgemets. And as far as i can tell, they are all and/or soon to be in heaven not on earth. And, who will sit in those judgement seats (revelation 20:4)? GOD will appoint (matthew 20:20-23). Those seats are reserved for those whom have been proven deserving by GOD. They have "fought the good fight" to death. And the Governing Body and anyone else are in error to prematurely claim this position. And as mention, in another posting "I will have mercy on whom, I will have mercy". Thank God all our llives are in the hand's of the LORD..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit