Would you buy a white car?

by JH 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh
    I was driving it over Gates Pass (a very hilly road west of town) on a rainy day when I lost control & it flipped over. Somehow I came out of it with only a few scratches, but the car was totalled.

Oh man, I hate it when that happens! I was ejected from a moving vehicle that was rolled once. Fortunatly though, it wasnt my vehicle so I really didn't care what it looked like when they towed it.

• hubert
    hubert

My wife has a white 2001 Toyota Corrolla, the car she had before it was a white 2000 Mitzubishi.

When you buy second hand, what you see is what you get.

Lots of white cars. Especially here in New England.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Many white cars down here in Texas. I wouldn't buy a white car cuz I think they show dirt too easily.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

The classic color combo for sports cars is white over red with a black convertible top.

I've got two whites in the garage now and I love them. The secret to keeping them clean is to rotate them and keep the spare covered in the garage. The ready use one should also be covered when not in use.

• JH
    JH

No one from Canada posted yet....and I'd like to hear their point of view, because it's here that we hardly see any white cars anymore.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I owned a white Honda years and years ago. Did not like it. The reflection from the bright hood have me headaches and the area around the gas tank stained. Every spec of dirt showed, and every smashed insect really stood out. Prefer black or silver or blue.

Skeeter

• roybatty
    roybatty

Only if I were A) A woman or B) an 80 year old man. Seems like white Buicks are popular with the latter.

• hubert
    hubert

JH, maybe white cars aren't as popular in Canada because they would blend in with the snow?

Sorta like a "snowshoe rabbit" (with wheels)?

All kidding aside, I really am serious here.

White cars would be harder to see in a snowbound area, and Canada gets a lot of snow. This is my point.

Hubert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit