LAWSUIT AGAINST WATCHTOWER SOCIETY - UPDATE

by SHUNNED FATHER 13 Replies latest jw friends

• SHUNNED FATHER
    SHUNNED FATHER

The lawsuit is NOT over. Two court decisions are being appealed this fall. I have a team of lawyers working on these Appeals and they are confident that they can be won........so much so, that they are working Pro Bono. Another Notice of Motion ( new action ) has been filed in Surrogate Court recently. Thanks for your support.

The Protest Rally last week in Toronto ( June 23) was a huge success. We got National News coverage.

Lawrence

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Great going!

• serendipity
    serendipity

Good luck!

• hubert
    hubert

Glad to hear it, Lawrence.

You got a lot of spunk and determination. Go Lawrence !!!

Hubert

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

So good to hear.

• mama1119
    mama1119

Im new to the board, can someone fill me in on what the lawsuit is regarding????

• hubert
    hubert

Mama, Welcome to the board.

Here's a link to one of Lawrence's posts on the law suit. Look at page 3 to see a picture of his beautiful daughter, Bethany, who the Watchtower "murdered".

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/109369/1.ashx

There are numerous posts on this law suit. If you want to look at more of them, go to "Member directory" at the top, and look up "Shunned Father", it's all alphabetically designed. Check out his other "posts" or "topics".

Hubert

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

You are an inspiration Shunned....never say never doll.. :) Nothing can bring your baby back, but she is up there going "GO DADDY GO!!"

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Me too...

• carla
    carla

Pro Bono?! Awesome!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit