OMG Man cut in half by train calls for help

by Lady Lee 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Mia1
    Mia1

amazing..

• Mia1
    Mia1

What I meant to say is that I am amazed at how ignorant some people can be! I know and love the person that was seriously injured and it shocks me at how caloused people are. I can see Howard Stern making jokes but I am somewhat surprised that there are others like him on a JV blog. I would take a few minutes to find out the details before I started posting insensitive comments.

• ballistic
    ballistic

If this ever happens to you, simply put all your limbs, fingers and toes into bags and cover them in ice so they can be stitched back on later. Of course, doing this with no arms takes a little practice.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Hey Mia, it's only a bit of arm-less fun.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

(((Mia)))

I have been looking for some update on how he is doing. I can only find reports about the accident.

This kind of accident isn't as rare as one might think. I found many such incidents in the media. Certainly more than I expected.

I do hope he is doing well and is still alive. I think his courage and will to survive was phenomenal

• Mia1
    Mia1

I have no comment for Ballistic. Lady Lee, he is still alive and in stable condition. It looks like he is going to pull through but it will be a long road to recovery. He has a strong will to live and it is just amazing that he has made it this far. Thank you for your kind words!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    he is still alive and in stable condition. It looks like he is going to pull through but it will be a long road to recovery. He has a strong will to live and it is just amazing that he has made it this far.

I'm really glad to hear that he is not in critical condition.

I think it is absolutely amazing what the human mind and body can do in a crisis.

He kept a clear head and didn't panic. He most certainly didn't give up even when the operator didn't understand what he was saying or during the hour it took for help to find him.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Ballistic! You are a naughty, naughty, boy! What is wrong with you? Have you no empathy for other people? I hope he survives and is able to live a somewhat normal life. Poor bastard

Surely the hospital will not charge full price?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit