OMG Man cut in half by train calls for help

by Lady Lee 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Just heard it on the news. He is now at the hospital and still alive.

They played the audio tape of him calling for help.

Unbelievable

In not certain if it was in the US or Cnada - accents sounded like southern US but it might have been east Canada

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

911: Where are you, sir?

Man: I'm on the eastern side of the railroad crossing. I'm also on the western side...

Sorry, my sick sense of humour cut in momentarily. Glad to know he's alive!!!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

well you made me lol

In the call they aired he was talking to the operator and she thought he was calling ABOUT a man who had been run over by the train. It took a few more questions before she realized he was the victim. Another person also called but the paramedics were already responding to the victims call. The video aired showed the paramedics and one said they were relieved to see he was still conscious and talking to them.

It's hard to believe so I did a search to see if any other media had picked it up. I found a bunch or similar accidents. Apparently he isn't the only one to have an accident like this.

It was Global Toronto that aired the story but not one word on the Ottawa station yet

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

YIKES!!

• Gregor
    Gregor

Wow, that gives me the shivers! Crosswise or lengthwise? Lucky to be alive? I'm not so sure about that.

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

I'm assuming it was crosswise. Can't imagine anyone urviving a lengthwise cut, crosswise even. Yuk! So did he survive?

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

How the hell do you get hit by a train? He didn't hear it? Yeah they are sooooo quiet. He didn't see it? Yeah they are sooooo small.

I just hope his junk got removed to keep him out of the gene pool

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

(((shudder)))

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    I just hope his junk got removed to keep him out of the gene pool

ROTFLMAO @ MA's comment!!!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

well I suspect if it was from the leg/upper thigh down he could survive it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit