Blondie Is The Number 1 Poster On JWD

by minimus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

YAY blondie --- here's to another 100k posts LOL . Love reading the WT reviews ( I know I probly have some sort of illness ) Trying to understand the cult has become a friggen obsession with me ....

• gymbob
    gymbob

Blondie,

You're the best.....Quality AND quantity! Thanks for always being there, GYMBB

• Jourles
    Jourles

A walking, talking "WT Index" comes to mind....

• bubble
    bubble

Ditto, ditto and ditto. Blondie is great and knows more than any dub I ever knew.

Keep up the good work Blondie we all love ya! XXX

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Cheers to Blondie!

• minimus
    minimus

Every once in a while, certain people stand out....A handful of posters have been invaluable to the JW/EXJW community. Blondie surely is one of them. Keep up the fine work!!

• arwen
    arwen

I will join in the chorus to thank Blondie for all her wisdom.. I have learned a lot from her posts. Thanks Blondie!!!

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Just think about all the money you could make Bondie...if you got your degree in like...Cult Psychology or EXJW Mental Health Services. :) So many of us screwed up EXs out here LOL!

Thanks to you...we can put it all in perspective!

hugs

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Blondie!

Blueblades

• greendawn
    greendawn

She is always very helpful with information and has a tremendous knowledge base, she puts in quite a lot of devoted effort in the forum and deserves to be at the top.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit