Blondie Is The Number 1 Poster On JWD

by minimus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

In case you missed it, Blondie has more posts than anyone on JWD now. I believe her Watchtower summary is one of the best weekly items we look for. Plus she's one of the sharpest persons on the board. Keep up the good work!!!

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

The best thing: this is not only by number of posts but also by contents.

• Sirona
    Sirona

Blondie is fabulous. Thanks Blondie!

Sirona

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I am sure that when she was a "faithful" sister, the elders were afraid to be near her. The depth of her knowledge is overwhelming to the typical elder.

I personally am very greatful to be able to learn from Blondie.

BLONDIE IS NUMBER ONE ( repeat after me) BLONDIE IS NUMBER ONE

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I think many here know when certain questions come up Blondie will be most likely to not only have the answer but be able to reference it too.

I KNOW she didn't get that from the WTS that never references anything

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Not only smart, but a very nice lady. I enjoyed my conversation with her at one of the Texas Apostaloozas we had.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I would love to meet Blondie at an apostofest and chat with her.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    In case you missed it, Blondie has more posts than anyone on JWD now.

I hope you didn't post this just to bump up YOUR post count...

Blondie is #1 in my eyes.She is always there for you with quotes and help when you need it.

She helped me a lot when I really needed it.

I love my Blondie.

P.S. There are many other posters who deserve credit and respect for the help and information they have provided also but this thread is about Blondie.

• minimus
    minimus

One thing that always AMAZED me is how she can get a quote that you were looking for------just like that! Incredible!

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

Blondie - You invest so much of your time and energy into your posts. I have learned so much from you.

I would love to meet you at an apostafest someday.

Mary

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit