OMG!!! The UN took away my computer!!!

by Elsewhere 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

It'd make great video.

I mean as long as we're on a roll . . . .

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Elsewhere

007? or Get Smart?

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

That is some seriously good photography!

c.

• serendipity
    serendipity

That's some stuff you don't see in Dallas.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

LOL.......you're only 2 1/2 hours from me, Else.........I'm in CT, near Hartford.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Actually it might be fun if Else started asking the tour guide some questions about Cano.

LOL........good one, Chris!

• Honesty
    Honesty

Thanks so much for sharing!!!

I couldn't find the pictures of Bethel.

Do you have a special link set up for them?

Did you get to meet the Governing Body?

How was breakfast at Bethel?

Does it really feel like being in the New System when you eat at the big table with the GB?

I so much wanted to eat there and share in the spiritual paradise but the brothers said it's standing room only and they were about to run out of that so... I had to miss breakfast.

Did you get to meet the brothers who DF'd the Pedo-elder?

(sigh) I would just about give up my left n.. to go to Bethel and meet all the spiritual minded brothers.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

I'll tell you what, the condition of the grass at the UN facility is quite impressive. I wonder if they fertalize naturally or chemically? Hey, thanks for taking the time on your vacation to share with us. Here's to the rest of your trip

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

New York is where I'd rather stay, I get allergic smelling hay!

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Else. Good pictures. Having been a New Yorker all my life before making the move, I can put myself right there alongside your pictures. I use to work in Grand Central and spent many lunches in Bryant Park. Time Square and Broadway have changed for the better. Thanks for the tour and the memories.

Blueblades

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit