The Field Service Numbers Don't Add Up

by Warlock 11 Replies latest jw friends

• I quit!
    I quit!

I see a lot of witnesses who count time by basically hanging around street corners doing nothing. A few weeks ago I was having a coffee outside at a Starbucks when a couple of young JW girls came giggling up to a table by me put an awake magazine on it and took off. I think a lot of them figure out ways to count time without really having to confront people. I guess I don't blame for doing that. Not everyone is cut out to cram their religion down everyone else's throat.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

I was selling candy with my 10 year old to raise money for his patrols trip to Washington (the day before Wilma hit us no less) and we sat at our little table for three solid hours. Next to us on a bench was a black man impecably dressed in a suit with a brief case next to him. He never said ONE WORD to ONE PERSON the entire time he was sitting there! Then at the end of the third hour, he made a cell phone call, reached over and picked up a stack of WATCHTOWERS sitting next to him on the bench, got into a car and left! You know damn well he counted those three hours! HUNDREDS of people walked past this guy too...people getting supplied for the hurricane and going into the Blockbuster right next door. NOT A WORD! You GO Jehovah...only the very BEST and those with the MOST INTEGRITY serve YOU!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit