I'm new here

by Keeli 64 Replies latest jw experiences

• Brigid
    Brigid

Keeli,

A warm welcome to the clan. You'll love it here. We cannot wait to hear more of your story.

I'm glad to see you had the courage to go ahead and post your picture on the other thread. Kudos. No fear.

Love and Light,

~Brigid

• Cordelia
    Cordelia
    welcome, look forward to your posts
  • Jourles
    Jourles
    So what do you all do for fun around here???

Besides the occasional apostafest and holding the WTS under a microscope, uhhhhh............I play volleyball about 5 days a week in real life.

• Khufu
    Khufu

Hi Keeli!

The first time I befriended a disfellowshipped one was such a great liberating experience! Welcome among us, you sinner, impure leper! Hope you'll find refreshment for your soul.

Philip (Khufu)

• daystar
    daystar
    I play volleyball about 5 days a week in real life.

Right on... I haven't played in a while, but I used to play beach v-ball almost daily. God, I miss that...

• Jourles
    Jourles

Yep, during the winter months it's all indoor. During the summer, it's sand(tourneys every weekend from May through Sept). I would have to say that vball is my mistress. Pretty sad, but the jw wife doesn't mind one bit.

• Keeli
    Keeli

I played volleyball my freshman year in highschool. Then the family decided to join some silly cult that doesn't allow organized sports. Can you imagine such a thing. So we had a local gym where I could play against fat adults on a semi regular basis, that was a blast.

I never did play much sports but I'm an avid cyclist. I can't wait for the sun to come up in the morning.

I posted a picture? Shame on me, lol.

• bubble
    bubble

Hi Keeli, and welcome to the board. I'm pretty new here myself, it's refreshing to be among like minded folks on this forum. Enjoy your stay.

Love Bubble. XXX

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Keelie,

WELCOME!!! You will make MANY friends here!! Glad to have you with us!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• greendawn
    greendawn

Hi Keeli welcome to the board, you will find many friends here and elsewhere to replace the ones you lost among the dubs. There is obviously no reason to go back to the deception and exploitation of a cultic organisation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit