I'm new here

by Keeli 64 Replies latest jw experiences

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

Welcome Keeli. If you're comfortable with stating it, what part of the state are you from? Coast, Valley, Portland area?

• Carmel
    Carmel

HI Keeli,

Where in Oregon are you? I'm out on the coast at Astoria!

carmelbbbbb

• Keeli
    Keeli

I live in Grants Pass right now but went to meetings up in Eugene. It looks as though I may be moving to California soon though. You've got to go where the money is right?

• Fleur
    Fleur

Welcome to the new girl with such a beautiful face! :) I'm so glad you're out while you're so young. I got out in my 20's too and even though I was df'd (tried to da, but they were going to make an example of me) it took me a long time to visit forums about jw's. I've known a lot of folks here through the boards for more than five years (going on seven, some folks from older forums!) and there is much community and strength to be shared here.

Glad to have you with us.

hugs,

essie

• mavie
    mavie

Hey Carmel...I just visited Astoria for the first time a few months ago. I love the feel of the city and the history surrounding Fort Clatsop.

I have to say that the Coos Bay area might be my favorite though.

• Keeli
    Keeli

I love Coos Bay. What is that garden by there? Shore acres or something like that? Great place to look at Christmas lights.

• mavie
    mavie

I'm not sure what the name of the garden is...I usually visit the National Parks and sand dunes on the coast there.

• mavie
    mavie

Fleur, I love that avatar, what is it from?

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Welcome, Keeli! Jump right in, there are a few sharks but they are harmless. They do try to bite, but they have no teeth.

Mavie, that is the Disney character Esmerelda from Disney's The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Voted by many as the cartoon world's sexiest female character. IMO, Jessica Rabbit still has top billing (sorry, Fleur).

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• TheListener
    TheListener

Welcome Keeli. I'm glad you're moving on with your life and look forward to your input on the board.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit