"Scientist Discover Atheists Might Not Exist..." "This is not a Joke!"

by JWCart 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• abiather
    abiather

Coded Logic,

What you feel is right with regard to all those who meditate, yet not right with all those who REALLY meditate. The difference is like that of smelling a plastic flower and an actual flower. Just saying all are going to Colleges and studying is not enough! Why do students fare differently in same college, studying same syllabus, under same professors? Very rarely one may get 100 out of 100! When I did my post-graduation on YOGA, I got only 80%, but my friend got 99 out of 100--first time in the history of that University.

Going to Delta frequency is not that easy [people find it difficult to reach even Beta, Alpha, Theta frequencies! If so, how can they reach Delta? But, once you are through, then you are in a wonderland--inexplicable, you are in bliss, you experience a presence of real love where your problems get solutions automatically. Yet going to Delta with some selfish motive will defeat its very purpose--it's a stage where agape meets THE AGAPE!

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

Wow, well this is going to be a bit embarrassing for you Abaither but it's actually you who are the one who's not "really" meditating. I know the bliss of you speak of. But that's a very superficial and surface level form of meditation. Real meditation goes much - much - deeper. You're like a novice chess player who just learned the Queens Gambit running around claiming to be a chess master. You've barely scratched the surface.

You claim that you've reached delta waves. How do you know this? Were you hooked up to an EEG at the time? If so, what were the circumstances?

• abiather
    abiather

Coded Logic,

Continue your practice and search--you will definitely reach Delta frequency.

It's like going deeper and deeper into the ocean to find precious pearls there. In Sanskrit the the word for ocean is samudra which means that which has the seal/signature [of God]. It implies both ocean and God provide precious things to those who go deeper and deeper.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Science worked as it should but the stories the public saw were that a once in a generation discovery had been made followed a few months later by a "scientists were wrong yet again" headline. I would argue scientists should know better than to trumpet research before peer review is concluded, but the pressure to grab attention is all too often a driving force.

So, the issue is reporting. If you look at what the people doing the research actually say it's rarely what is reported in the headlines written by someone else entirely.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Continue your practice and search--you will definitely reach Delta frequency.

What, specifically, is Delta frequency? How does turning off your senses get you there? Why, other than the obvious joke, do you have to stop thinking in order to get there? Why does it allow you to connect with God? How is that communication established?

Please, be specific.

• abiather
    abiather

Viviane,

Though my way is slightly different, I can give you a link which explains the specifics:

http://mbyl.hubpages.com/hub/What-are-Delta-Waves-How-to-increase-Delta-Waves-Meditation-and-Benefits

• Viviane
    Viviane
    I can give you a link which explains the specifics:

Excellent. I didn't ask for a link, however. I asked YOU. Can you, personally, explain to me what a Delta frequency is, how it allows you to communicate with God, etc.

• user100
    user100

abiather... Buddha meditated to extremes that you have not even thought of..

and Buddha never experienced this GOD you are talking about...

• M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H

Sorry user100... clearly Buddha never "REALLY" meditated if one considers the 'no true scotsman' logic of abiather. You see if you "REALLY" meditate you would "SEE" god.

If you "REALLY" want to understand this stuff you need to read more articles from the author Abiather recommended. You know like this one...

http://mbyl.hubpages.com/hub/1-99-Fishing-Guide-P2P-F2P-2012-Runescape-99-Fishing-Guide-2012-guide-to-99-fishing

... with practice you too can reach level 99 in fishing and "seeing god".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit