This news will be old news ...........tomorrow

by vitty 20 Replies latest jw friends

• vitty
    vitty

I know we are all very excited ( And yes we are thinking about the children) about the the latest developments in the Cano issue. And hopefully we will get a result maybe. But in the big picture, when the the s...t hit the fan with the catholic priests, how many left the church, because of it?

We are talking about about a little insignificant religion in the world. Ok it does harm on a personal level, me included, but what impact will this have?.

Unless, the news becomes local. We have to inform our local media about this issue. The Guardian on the UK should know about this news!

If its lost and it will be in the next couple of days, it will be old news

We must Write to our local newspapers with the story in every country, not just the US

• Warlock
    Warlock

I don't think too many publishers will even "get it".

You all know the reasons, too. Just off the top of my head:

"See. Jehovah eventually exposed him" "Nothing is hidden from Jehovah's eyes"

"He was allowed in the Org. to test us" "Satan is really working in these last days".

What have I missed?????

It will be "circle the wagon" time in every Cong.

Warlock

• vitty
    vitty

OK..............the witness wont get it,...............but the public will..............At least when the witnesses go to their door they will know They have had years of giving a good witness, but this this will show the truth about the org

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

It's just one more piece of bad publicity, added onto all of the other scandals coming their way. Every bit helps.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

The best way to move a mountain is one boulder at a time - this is a a huge boulder - all the time it is chipping away at the foundation. Only a few left after the Generation, only a few left after 1975, only a few left after the UN, only a few left after Dateline , but sooner or later ...............

• wednesday
    wednesday

I agree vitty. I am doing what I can personally do, but we must use this event and " make hay while the sun shines" as they say. How many Bethel predofiles are we going to have? As I said, this is almost a gift from God, proof that what we have been saying is true. Proof that this evil religion harbors these people.However, only if we can get them to go farther, to look into what Bill and Barbara said back in 02, well there is where it is all at. They were able to prepare for Dateline, but wow, how could they have prepared for this?

• Warlock
    Warlock

Vitty and Running,

I know what you two are saying, but after the "Dateline" thing, no one even brought it up at the door.

Sorry to tell you.

Warlock

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

when things like this happen it affirms to me that i'm not crazy,there ARE SERIOUS problems within the watchtower society, that show that they are just as much of a part of the world as any other religion.

• wednesday
    wednesday

I know candid/vitty, I so completely agree, it totally proves to me that Jehovah's spirit cannot be involved in this at all. Not in the selection of elders or" keeping the org clean " -.

He was at Bethel for 16 yrs and what he did before, who knows.He had a roomate that apparntly has been cleared from charges, as I read on another thread. so , where is jehovah's spirit? Maybe with the police dept. I sort of feel like banging my head against a wall thinking I gave so much of my life to this joke of a religion.

• vitty
    vitty

Well all I can say is "Jehovah where are you now "

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit