Is the light getting brighter?

by leftbelow 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• LDH
    LDH

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/115824/1.ashx

For the DEFINITIVE answer from the Watchtower's own spokesman, JR Brown, on this issue, please read the above thread and listen to the audio recording.

The answer is YES, but don't take it from me!

• JH
    JH
    The light is indeed getting brighter. Only that it comes from another light bulb now

Yes Indeed !!!

img161/4976/flashingbutt4xf.gif

• daystar
    daystar

serotonin

self backing? self fortifying? I can't think of the term now...)

Are you thinking "self-fulfilling prophecy"?

No, the "light" is not getting brighter for them. The WT has transmuted light into darkness and darkness into light. When the organization is so much more precious than the individual Witnesses, there must be something wrong. "Whatever you do to the least of these; you also do unto me", paraphrased.

• JH
    JH

I think that their "black light" is getting brighter, and we are seeing them in different light now !!! By that I mean we see more than ever, their internal problems and scandals.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    The light is indeed getting brighter. Only that it comes from another light bulb now. This new one is called "world wide web".

Priceless! And sooooo true..............

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Is the light getting brighter?

No, with the decrease in revenue they will soon have to use lower wattage light bulbs in Bethels and kingdom halls.

W

• CordyC
    CordyC

Has anyone ever thought that this whole "light getting brighter" thing was tied into the "Satan keeps transforming himself into an angel of.....light" scripture at 2 Corinthians 11:14?

You'd think they'd use another term......

CordyC

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Same corned beef hash served on a new fancy plate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit